displaying posts 126 to 142 of 142

Pages (6): first .. 4 5 [6]

Author Subject: Blue Rallye
marksorrento205

Seasoned Pro

Location: Airborne in the lanes

Registered: 26 Aug 2008

Posts: 2,220

Status: Offline

Post #126
I have said that many of times. Take a pink rallye, paint it blue with white C5's.

________________________________________

How to do a clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 24th Jan 2016 at 18:51
mocinim

Seasoned Pro

Location: The Darkside of bedford :)

Registered: 09 Jan 2015

Posts: 2,307

Status: Offline

Post #127
roland rat wrote:
mocinim wrote:
roland rat wrote:
mocinim wrote:
They should of made an astor version that would be perfect for my taste


Why Astor isn't that special as a colour


Yep special colour special version

Have an astor 6 thinks its a lovely colour best in my opinion having owned quite a few different coloured 306

May do some photo shop just to give an idea


Haha you're one of the deluded fools who believe Astor is rare on a phase 3.

Try finding a Bianca White or Cherry Red if you want a rare phase 3 Wink


Rare no special to me yea !

I believe theres a pink rallye somewhere in essex last seen in hornchurch some two years back obviously a respray !ESSEX!

________________________________________

BLACK RALLYE - phoenix
WHITE RALLYE - valliant

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Posted 24th Jan 2016 at 19:16
justsamo

Junior User

Location: Plymouth

Registered: 07 Oct 2014

Posts: 61

Status: Offline

Post #128
Looking through the thread, the car looked fantastic even if it does have non rallye features such as a/c and electric windows!!

Also I thought they made one rallye in the 106 blue colour? Totalling 501? Smile
Shame I've got a moonstone 6 if that's actually true!
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 14:42
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Location: Swansea

Registered: 29 Nov 2006

Posts: 22,282

Status: Offline

Post #129
justsamo wrote:

Also I thought they made one rallye in the 106 blue colour? Totalling 501? Smile


All lies never made an indigo blue rallye
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 14:46
mocinim

Seasoned Pro

Location: The Darkside of bedford :)

Registered: 09 Jan 2015

Posts: 2,307

Status: Offline

Post #130
roland rat wrote:
justsamo wrote:

Also I thought they made one rallye in the 106 blue colour? Totalling 501? Smile


All lies never made an indigo blue rallye


A blue rallye with air con and fog lights i know they where extras but blue wasn't the log book would reveal all (anyone seen it)

________________________________________

BLACK RALLYE - phoenix
WHITE RALLYE - valliant

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 15:16
rikky πŸ¦”

Location: cheshire

Registered: 28 Feb 2004

Posts: 26,793

Status: Offline

Post #131
if you worked for Peugeot high up enough you could have aything, which is where this blue rallye came from

________________________________________

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 17:25
mocinim

Seasoned Pro

Location: The Darkside of bedford :)

Registered: 09 Jan 2015

Posts: 2,307

Status: Offline

Post #132
rikky wrote:
if you worked for Peugeot high up enough you could have aything, which is where this blue rallye came from


If thats the case and this is a real rallye is it the only will be worth a penny or two in a few years Smile

________________________________________

BLACK RALLYE - phoenix
WHITE RALLYE - valliant

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 20:01
mechanical_repairs

Seasoned Pro

Location: leicester

Registered: 10 Jan 2005

Posts: 12,122

Status: Offline

Post #133
mocinim wrote:
roland rat wrote:
justsamo wrote:

Also I thought they made one rallye in the 106 blue colour? Totalling 501? Smile


All lies never made an indigo blue rallye


A blue rallye with air con and fog lights i know they where extras but blue wasn't the log book would reveal all (anyone seen it)


I did and it stated blue 306 Rallye

Carl

________________________________________

C.G.Cars of Leicester, Peugeot/Citroen/Renault specialist Tel: 01162 624498/07799 405184 WWW.CGCARSLEICESTER.CO.UK
36 narborough road south, Leicester LE3 2fn

MOT station now open, tests £35 with a free retest.
Recovery available with a recovery unit, for those not so local jobs

Also offer the loan of a free courtesy car 306 dturbo
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 20:29
walker_texasranger

Seasoned Pro

Location: Sunny Retford

Registered: 26 Jan 2008

Posts: 2,502

Status: Offline

Post #134
mocinim wrote:
roland rat wrote:
mocinim wrote:
roland rat wrote:
mocinim wrote:
They should of made an astor version that would be perfect for my taste


Why Astor isn't that special as a colour


Yep special colour special version

Have an astor 6 thinks its a lovely colour best in my opinion having owned quite a few different coloured 306

May do some photo shop just to give an idea


Haha you're one of the deluded fools who believe Astor is rare on a phase 3.

Try finding a Bianca White or Cherry Red if you want a rare phase 3 Wink


Rare no special to me yea !

I believe theres a pink rallye somewhere in essex last seen in hornchurch some two years back obviously a respray !ESSEX!


200 pink ones left the factory mate Thumbs up

________________________________________

Almost standard 1999 Bianca Rallye
Hilux InvincibleX daily

306 No.13 Doh

Carp and specialist Anglers Click here
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 22:17
orta

Senior User

Location: East Mids

Registered: 02 Sep 2006

Posts: 860

Status: Offline

Post #135
Would like to know where this is now

________________________________________

CLUB BLACK RALLYE


||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||
Posted 19th Feb 2016 at 18:39
mocinim

Seasoned Pro

Location: The Darkside of bedford :)

Registered: 09 Jan 2015

Posts: 2,307

Status: Offline

Post #136
Me any both and many many others i suspect

________________________________________

BLACK RALLYE - phoenix
WHITE RALLYE - valliant

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Posted 19th Feb 2016 at 18:42
gwyn rallye

Regular

Location: Anglesey

Registered: 05 Jul 2007

Posts: 443

Status: Offline

Post #137
For those wanting to know the location of the only blue Rallye, a lad on Anglesey has just bought this from the ebay sale. Looking forward to see it in the flesh πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½

________________________________________

Bianca white 306 Rallye
Arctic blue Clio 182 FF
Alpine white 205 1.9 GTI
Posted 14th Apr 2021 at 20:37
rallyestyle

Seasoned Pro

Location: London

Registered: 23 Jul 2003

Posts: 14,990

Status: Offline

Post #138
gwyn rallye wrote:
For those wanting to know the location of the only blue Rallye, a lad on Anglesey has just bought this from the ebay sale. Looking forward to see it in the flesh πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½


Wow! Did it go got the full 10k do you know?

________________________________________

Just Drive It
Posted 15th Apr 2021 at 07:48
eiei0

Regular

Location: Kildare

Registered: 08 May 2020

Posts: 192

Status: Offline

Post #139
It was posted on the gti facebook group being collected and he seems to say it was good value at 10k so maybe so,

Crazy money for a Rallye and sorry but the color doesn't double the value of the car,
Posted 15th Apr 2021 at 14:51
gwyn rallye

Regular

Location: Anglesey

Registered: 05 Jul 2007

Posts: 443

Status: Offline

Post #140
Im not sure how much was paid. Dont like to ask. One things for certain though, these Rallye’s are finally beginning to appreciate in value. Its about time they were recognised when you consider the disparity in prices between them and the likes of a Clio Williams etc...

________________________________________

Bianca white 306 Rallye
Arctic blue Clio 182 FF
Alpine white 205 1.9 GTI
Posted 15th Apr 2021 at 17:02
mechanical_repairs

Seasoned Pro

Location: leicester

Registered: 10 Jan 2005

Posts: 12,122

Status: Offline

Post #141
Looks like the cars up for sale again, had a potential customer ask me for see info on it.


Not been around here for ages, thought I would send the chap the link.

Carl

________________________________________

C.G.Cars of Leicester, Peugeot/Citroen/Renault specialist Tel: 01162 624498/07799 405184 WWW.CGCARSLEICESTER.CO.UK
36 narborough road south, Leicester LE3 2fn

MOT station now open, tests £35 with a free retest.
Recovery available with a recovery unit, for those not so local jobs

Also offer the loan of a free courtesy car 306 dturbo
Posted 7th Feb 2022 at 19:15
Ben_W

Formerly gpm

Location: Lutterworth

Registered: 01 Sep 2007

Posts: 2,941

Status: Offline

Post #142
Last I heard Steve Heath owned it? Had paid 10k or thereabouts for it I think?

________________________________________

Cherry Red Rallye .... On going OEM spec resto

China Blue GTi6 .... Weekend toy

Black 208 GTi .... Wife's car now

Silver BMW 550i.... The executive missile

Posted 7th Feb 2022 at 20:07

Pages (6): first .. 4 5 [6]

All times are GMT. The time is now 14:29

The Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club - ©2024 all rights reserved.

Please Note: The views and opinions found herein are those of individuals, and not of The Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club or any individuals involved.
No responsibility is taken or assumed for any comments or statements made on, or in relation to, this website. Please see our updated privacy policy.