displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: B8 set up and adjustable drop link, what length do i adjust to??
Mossy1985

Senior User

Post #1
Ive just put on a new B8 set up on the 6. I have also fitted some adjustable drop arms that i recieved with another purchase. My question is if im running the B8 front strut then what measurement do i need to make my drop arm? Would it simply be the standard length? I assume so as not everyone runs adjustable arms on B8s that ive seen. If it is just the normal drop arm size does anyone have the figure from centre of the bolt to the centre of the bolt? If the standard size is not what i should be setting it to and i have to adjust the postion of the roll bar to suit the drop of my car, would someone be able to tell me what i need to do to achieve this?? Hope everyone can follow this as ive lost myself a little tbh lol

Cheers all

Dave
Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 16:32
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #2
Here you go...
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=142963
Hope this helps! Thumbs up

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper