displaying posts 76 to 86 of 86

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]

Author Subject: SOLD Forged pistons + H-beam SOLD!!
Takedown

Senior User

Post #76
Hello, just heard about this issue, mr PPM are you kidding me?

I havent had one single email from you guys, did i collect the pistons from UPS directly? and was i wearing a cap and sunglasses?

You gotta be kidding me right, you sure i wasnt wearing the pigmask and the santa claus suit?

You know how you can reach me and i havent heard anything from you! time to quit telling utter bulls**t here on the forums.

So im be put here on the stand as a UPS office robbing sob wearing a cap and sunglasses, you gotta be kidding me.

Maybe youll have to take a look in the mirror before badtalking about me without even ever contacting me about any problems or whatsoever

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/928-forum/721028-do-not-buy-anything-from-pure-performance-motorsport.html

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/928-forum/721028-do-not-buy-anything-from-pure-performance-motorsport.html

so if you need to contact me you know where to find me, or you can send pm through this forum

Thankyou, im off to work now.... and yes i wont forget my cap and sunglasses... Tsssssssssss

Posted 8th Nov 2013 at 05:47
Takedown

Senior User

Post #77
And another thing, since when im a big business? building engines? LMAO... and guess what i dont even have/own a creditcard!

And to bust your bubble... im already ugly enough without wearing a cap, lay of the crack
Posted 8th Nov 2013 at 05:57
Takedown

Senior User

Post #78
gnrlee wrote:
He's a strange character!

I received an abusive email totally out of the blue

" what have you been saying about me you total f**king c**t?you need to be careful what your saying about people! i maybe in a different country but ill burn you! watch your mouth! "

If I'd done something then I'd apologise,
But when I replied nothing,..
It's a shame because I was rather impressed by his work! Dry

Uhmm i dont quite get this post, but i never ever emailed you in an abusive way iirc, so whats up with this? i even bought your carbon stuff remember
Posted 8th Nov 2013 at 06:00

Post #79
Takedown wrote:
Hello, just heard about this issue, mr PPM are you kidding me?

I havent had one single email from you guys, did i collect the pistons from UPS directly? and was i wearing a cap and sunglasses?

You gotta be kidding me right, you sure i wasnt wearing the pigmask and the santa claus suit?

You know how you can reach me and i havent heard anything from you! time to quit telling utter bulls**t here on the forums.

So im be put here on the stand as a UPS office robbing sob wearing a cap and sunglasses, you gotta be kidding me.

Maybe youll have to take a look in the mirror before badtalking about me without even ever contacting me about any problems or whatsoever

so if you need to contact me you know where to find me, or you can send pm through this forum

Thankyou, im off to work now.... and yes i wont forget my cap and sunglasses... Tsssssssssss

Great finally a reply from you, I am not kidding you!

We have sent you many many many emails but unfortunately there was no reply form yourself. If you would have done the right thing and paid for the parts as agreed we would not have any problems….
Stop kidding yourself and stop lying and pretending that you are not a scammer… we have email conversation with you and also Prof of shipment. The only thing you have forgotten is payment for the parts you have scammed us and then sold on this forum.

But ok I am happy to give you a chance, I am sure you have proof of purchase and payment for the PPM parts you sold here on this forum? Or was that a free present direct from Santa as well?

Also thank you for pointing out 928 rennlist forum if you read the thread you see we have made mistake and made wrong parts , but as a good company we have fix our mistake (re-made parts)and also refunded the money to the guy due to the long waiting time..
Cheers,
Posted 7th Jan 2014 at 03:40
clen666

Seasoned Pro

Post #80
He replied 2 months ago Unsure

Team 'unintentional rat look'
Posted 7th Jan 2014 at 09:29
rallyestyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #81
It does all seem quite strange, what bothers me is the supposed lack of contact details from Takedown. If i had nothing to hide and was being accused of something i would be providing more contact details and would also be willing to provide proof of payment in some form so the payee could raise the issue with their bank.

Just Drive It
Posted 7th Jan 2014 at 09:51
luke306rallye

Regular

Post #82
He's not a member anymore either.
Posted 7th Jan 2014 at 16:35

Post #83
luke306rallye wrote:
He's not a member anymore either.

He is definitely a Scammer! All pictures he posted prof the parts are ours and he also stated it in his ad.

If he has purchased the parts from us he would have prof of transfer in his bank records or Pay Pal,ect... So if you where accuse of something you have not done and are innocent you would do everything to prove your innocent! These days its easy as all bank records are available within minutes!

Also we have had quite few people coming forward and contacting us privately, he has scammed quite few people and not only here but on other forums as well.

Also we know from Holland Police he has got a conviction for fraud in the past and they are investigating as we have contacted Embassy and provided all documentation we have like emails,ect... to them and they have forwarded everything to the appropriate local authorities. Now its all in their hands.

To be honest we dont care about the money or parts any more, we have learned a expensive lesson! All we want is to make sure he doesn't scam other people or Businesses.

Also we would like to thank for all people coming forward and giving us all the information needed to track him down.

Here is one of the interesting emails we have received from a nice guy:

Hi,

Yesterday evening I read a topic @ 306gtiforum about you've been scammed by Paul Houten. I have some information you can send to the Dutch police in order to catch him.
In the past he is convicted for sort like crimes. During that time he was scamming in the BMW M-scene. Just google @ deckedm, paul van houten, drachten. And you will find topics full of his scam's. His real name is Paul van Houten. I think the police can find him real easy cause they already know who he is en he has a criminal record. If not you can try to contact the guys from https://www.vvt-motorsport.nl, I know he visits them on a regular base. Paul threatened me already in the past. At the moment Paul drive's a Audi A6 with license plate 26-SV-LS. He is also a member on several Audi forums. His forum name is DeckedM.

Regards xxxxxxx

As you guys can see its a small world especially these days with the InternetSmile you can run but you can't hide LOL
Posted 8th Jan 2014 at 01:27
rallyestyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #84
Good on you guys Thumbs up

Hopefully Paul gets whats coming to him at some point, Karma normally resolves these situations in the end :-)

Just Drive It
Posted 8th Jan 2014 at 08:25
Roon

Junior User

Post #85
Sounds Almost as bad as as Paul Woodward over in the ford world!

Hopefully all should be resolved soon enough
Posted 8th Jan 2014 at 12:28
russbez

Seasoned Pro

Post #86
nightmare? hope you get it sorted mate

TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYE

My Rallye project thread
Posted 8th Jan 2014 at 14:06

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]