displaying posts 76 to 100 of 119

Pages (5): first .. 3 [4] 5

Author Subject: police stalkers (do police love pulling a 306?)
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #76
welshpug! wrote:
fark who let the numpy in LOL

Laugh

Another Ban

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 14:49
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #77
stan_306gti6 wrote:
There won't be many left soon with all these cuts to the public sector etc. Thumbs up

Not if recruitment of Specials pick up Ninja

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 14:55
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #78
Well yes, this is true.

I must admit though, in years gone by you couldn't leave the house and go for a drive without seeing at LEAST a couple of police cars on your travels.
These days, I still see them but very rarely and they are very few and far between. Yes

Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 14:58
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #79
It's a similar story with the Territorial Army too, reducing the number of regulars and making up the shortfall by doubling the size of the reserves.

I really can't imagine why this country has so little money. I mean I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the billions of £££'s spent on two wars in the last decade...but that's a story for another day.

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 15:09
TomGC

Junior User

Post #80
Chris28190 wrote:
Not if recruitment of Specials pick up Ninja

Mate of mine has been a Special (chortle) for over four years now, the amount of times he has been promised a real job and even been given a date to start training is unreal. He has the patience of a saint...

Back on topic, I was collared by campus security yesterday for taking a roundabout on three wheels. Yes I was going too fast, but his argument was that I was 'lucky not to hit the security barrier', which I know is there and had fixed my gaze on from the exit of the roundabout. I rolled up to it (and him) at walking pace!
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 15:21
sarahsix

Seasoned Pro

Post #81
Ive got nothing against police at all...if you keep your car legal and behave most of the time i see no reason why you wouldnt have the time of day for them etc but while i was in communication with them over the clocked car i bought earlier this year they asked me for my d.o.b. when i asked why they said because it was easier for them to 'look me up' while they were in contact with me for other reasons...like im a wanted master criminal or something LOL

keep the machinery between the greenery

R766JKV nile blue gti6 - sold Sad
V634DLR black gti6 - sold
Now driving a skoda furby vrs - for sale
Currently piloting an Audi a3 sportback
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 15:22
jimmyhackers

Seasoned Pro

Post #82
i have a lot against the police. with good reason. but im still polite within reason, i understand the whole act like a criminal get treated like a criminal. from my experience there all just out to spoil fun.

e.g. my and my friends ask a land owner if its ok to use his fields for our dirt bikes, he says yes thats fine. after using the fields soundly for 6 months (no complaints as theres no one around to complain) then a female plod randomly comes along, promplty tells us to stop. and the short of it was she rang up the farmer screwed at him. and scared him into telling us were not allowed there anymore.

i mean common we do eveything right/legally and we still get f**ked over

ive met one sound copper in my life. that was fireworks night last year. this is how the conversation went
cop. what are you upto lads?
me. were going to sett off fireworks in the middle of nowhere (shows plod fireworks)
cop. we that good that youve come to the middle of nowhere, have you got any duct tape? (laughs)
me. (laughs)
cop. sorry lads that my childish side coming out, ignore me carry on
me. thanks bye officer

other than that one occasion. ive had my weed plants taken, forcing me to go and give money to criminals for s**t drugs. i ended up with 9 points and if it wasnt for my lawyer the police officer with a vendetata against me would of had my license. either way it still resulted in me losing my job.
7 years ago our group got moved on from our usual stop in the park at about 9pm. a girl was gang raped in that park later that night, near where we would of been.

the last points a bit abstract, but it annoyed me. numerous other little incidents have happened which can all be encompassed by me minding my own buissness then im being prayed upon by a copper with a slow day.

if i had a geenie, id wish for bernards watch. stop time then bin them mr bean style and promptly make my gettaway

the world is changed by people in sheds
Posted 20th Nov 2012 at 22:41
jimmyhackers

Seasoned Pro

Post #83
oh yeah heres another thing a cop did to make me hate them.

we have a barbeque in our local park. we know the park warden hes sound, he came up half way through and had a beer and a burger, said carry on and that hes fine with it. said he doent give a f**k cuz he knows we'll bin the rubbish

next thing we know 2 fire engines and a police car turn up. and 2 officers leg it across the field to us screamign stop, halt etc. we then get a lecture about how this is a smoke free zone blah blah blah. the firemen get there eventually (they walked) and know the score and tbh dont look bothered. untill one was aburptly ordered to put out the fire by a cop.

one stomp with a boot and our disposable bbq was gone. more lectures about how much this cost someone could of died in a fire now becuase you wasted our time etc etc. they f**ked off

and the parks wardens words were "c**ts, thank f**k they didnt recognise me as the park warden"

the world is changed by people in sheds
Posted 20th Nov 2012 at 22:51
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #84
you do weed, you makes your choices, and got caught, its illegal, end of...

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 20th Nov 2012 at 22:56
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #85
That seems far too much to bother reading, hope it works out for you.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 00:11
ballardpaul

Seasoned Pro

Post #86
Jimmy didn't you have a thread about you being unsociable? Sounds like you have a good social life, even if you are breaking the law at every encounter LOL Carry on if it suits you though Thumbs up

Tbh I've done some of the things you stated above, don't think I would say I hate cops for doing their jobs Dunno

Phase 2 Blaze GTi 6 (Standard) Sold
Phase 3 Supercharged China GTi 6 (249.8 BHP) Sold
Phase 3 Supercharged Diablo GTi 6 (443 BHP)Sold
Nissan 350Z (300 BHP)
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 01:20
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #87
jimmyhackers wrote:
oh yeah heres another thing a cop did to make me hate them.

we have a barbeque in our local park. we know the park warden hes sound, he came up half way through and had a beer and a burger, said carry on and that hes fine with it. said he doent give a f**k cuz he knows we'll bin the rubbish

next thing we know 2 fire engines and a police car turn up. and 2 officers leg it across the field to us screamign stop, halt etc. we then get a lecture about how this is a smoke free zone blah blah blah. the firemen get there eventually (they walked) and know the score and tbh dont look bothered. untill one was aburptly ordered to put out the fire by a cop.

one stomp with a boot and our disposable bbq was gone. more lectures about how much this cost someone could of died in a fire now becuase you wasted our time etc etc. they f**ked off

and the parks wardens words were "c**ts, thank f**k they didnt recognise me as the park warden"

Do you know what makes me laugh about this?

There are rules that are there for Society (yes a admit there are a few silly ones)the point is; why set it up in a smoke free zone when there are plenty of other places you could do it and not get in trouble i.e. home?!

A majority of kids/chavs/testicles/twats hanging around your local co-op causing trouble, have been brought up by their parents to not understand the values and standards. (i.e. Respect, Honesty etc...)

These days it's more fun for them to cause trouble, hassle old people and trash other peoples possessions instead of much better 'legal' things to do.

Richies Project Rallye

Electrical work carried out in Portsmouth

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
You'll need to throw money at the car. Not on parts. Just stand near your car and throw loose change at it, I find this increases performance for a short period of time
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 07:29
gilesy

Seasoned Pro

Post #88
Sounds like all he did was p**s on your chips. I'd grow up, grow a set and crack on without bleating to all that will listen about their issue with you.
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 11:50
rikky 🦔

Post #89
remind me never to post any of the stupid stuff i did in my last 15 years or so! i'd have hell to pay off you lot

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 11:52
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #90
rikky wrote:
remind me never to post any of the stupid stuff i did in my last 15 years or so! i'd have hell to pay off you lot

Didnt you once belch the word 'f**k' in a policemans face?
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 12:49
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #91
jsoulman wrote:
rikky wrote:

Didnt you once belch the word 'f**k' in a policemans face?

Laugh my ass off if that's true...

Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 14:07
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #92
I remember you saying you purposely ate 3 packets of cheese and onion crisps and then belched the word 'f**k' in a policemans face.

By all means, its sounds like you have had a grand adventure in your life time. My favourite story was the umbrella one because thats actually a really funny idea.
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 15:50
rikky 🦔

Post #93
i don't like cheese and onion crisps

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 15:53
playboyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #94
Laugh my ass off

Jesus rikky, looks like you've had some fun mate!

306 1.8 xs moonstone blue-SOLD
306 gti6 supercharged china blue-SOLD
406 coupe D9 3.0 V6-SOLD

ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #95
The one with the knife and scream mask made me laugh out loud Laugh my ass off

Less than 24 hours to go!
rikky 🦔

Post #96
i couldn't be arsed in school, i knew enough to teach the teachers in I.T. class and only paid attention in graphics and art. everything else (sounds daft) i knew and can do effortlessly. i wasn't dumb or anything, i could add up no problem and spell anything without problem. i could rap circles around the teachers at computers. i was building them when i was 12 and they wanted to teach me how to use MS Word when i was 15. i was writing software for taxi companies when i was 14. i knew what they were teaching me. 'just another stupid kid who won't listen or be tought' Roll eyes get a grip plz

so that was why i was out fannying about in the nights and messing with electrics and sussing stuff out

i'm from a nice background too but just got in with some dodgy people but wouldn't change anything for the world

still, nothing drug related like jimmyhackers here LOL

f**k it i've been battered, in a coma, been ran over, ran someone over myself, broke every bone in my body been thrown out of school been allowed back in school, been to 10 countries and got a mafia boss in Czech Republic to buy me and 10 mates beer all night cos i was not arsed. you only live once FTW only one run round this track so to speak

would probably pay more attention in school but i'd still be sat in my garage messing with peugeots given the choice

Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 16:05
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #97
Life is pointless, may as well do as much stupid random s**te as possible and then when youve had enough die.
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 16:19
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #98
did you get the 9 points from the 30mph accident when your engine was 900 yards down the road from the car and in 45 pieces Laugh my ass off ?
jimmyhackers wrote:
thanks for the stories. i had a clean license of 5 years untill a c**t of a lorry driver c**ted me over, then an extra c**tish police officer made it his mission to get me off the road, hence the 9 points instead of a year ban (go lawyers!!!). i am a responsible and safe driver.

and as irony had it, they followed me home last night....again. this time (2am) from the same area but they moved on from a group of about 6 lads down my estate. i did say something this time.

it went along the lines of, ok right officer.....you know i live here this is the third time youve followed me home. between a bunch of drunk/stoned skallies and a resident of this estate for 24 years, who do you really think is upto no good? and if your still saying me i want to know why exactly?

his response was there under age so theres not a lot i can do, im following you becuase you could be part of their group :S

i mean common seriously.......ffs......i pay my taxes so the police can get scared off by a bunch of skallies and come after me instead. i felt like offering to show him antisocial behaviour/loitering should be handled

with a baseball bat and some f**king balls.

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 17:50
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #99
ballardpaul wrote:
To be fair I would expect to be followed whenever I'm driving at 2am. Just incrediably late to be driving anywhere, not that I'm saying you can't.

some people go to work at that time, only stupid people though.

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 17:52
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #100
your drive/garden is not private property, its public. the postman walks upit, so do couriers, newspaper deliveries eg.
when your banned you cant even drive the car on your own drive for them reasons, because its public.
also if he had arrested you for the public order offence of swearing, this automatically gives them the right to enter and search your property without a warrant, just the desk seargents signature, sometimes they dont even need that.
anyone in custody is susceptable to having there property searched without a court warrant just a signiture.

Puggie wrote:
ian7675 wrote:
If you told him to "f**k off" then you're very lucky to have not been arrested. By saying that you gave him the green light to enter your property and so on...You probably think he was being a knob but count your lucky stars he actually let you off there instead of being smarmy about it.

private property son not a f**king thing he cud do about it Wink and no real reason to pull me other than being a cock and no reason to enter my property. oh and the small issue of my cousin being a solicitor that deal's with traffic related issues. it was about 10 years ago Thumbs up

not a lot he could do anyway with three witnesses standing behind me as he was on his own Shifty

Moonstone phase 7 gti6
Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 18:00

Pages (5): first .. 3 [4] 5