displaying posts 51 to 75 of 119

Pages (5): first .. 2 [3] 4 .. last

Author Subject: police stalkers (do police love pulling a 306?)
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #51
been running around in the 6 for some 6/7 years the only time i have been pull was just after buying this white one and they followed me and thug for sometime before pulling thug over ( he was behind me) when i turned around to go back and see what the fuss was about they were searching jons car and i asked why they had pulled him they said I had no mot! i showed it there and then it was in the envelope full of docs i had just bought the car! i asked why they pulled jon and not me they said he was the closest ... bunch of knobs!

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 09:41
playboyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #52
I've never had any trouble in any 306, as other people say if there is history on the vehicle or driver as s**t as it may be police will follow or watch you etc..
At the end of the day it's there job, there probably sitting about at 2 in the morning bored out there nut and see a modified hatchback come past and there on it like a shot!

306 1.8 xs moonstone blue-SOLD
306 gti6 supercharged china blue-SOLD
406 coupe D9 3.0 V6-SOLD

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:00
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #53
Got pulled a few times in my black 6 fog lights on one occasion then got pulled for no seat belt .. Then got pulled 3 times for haveing black and silver number plates oh and got caught once hit a roundabout doing 60!!!!and see a old bill in layby on other side on which he pulled me over and snatched keys out of ignition and said he wos inpounding my car Sad had some fun in that car lmao

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:13
playboyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #54
jimmyrallye wrote:
Got pulled a few times in my black 6 fog lights on one occasion then got pulled for no seat belt .. Then got pulled 3 times for haveing black and silver number plates oh and got caught once hit a roundabout doing 60!!!!and see a old bill in layby on other side on which he pulled me over and snatched keys out of ignition and said he wos inpounding my car Sad had some fun in that car lmao

What's wrong with approaching a roundabout at 60? Dunno

306 1.8 xs moonstone blue-SOLD
306 gti6 supercharged china blue-SOLD
406 coupe D9 3.0 V6-SOLD

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:24
Puggie

Regular

Post #55
Only time i have been followed by the old bill was when i had the 205 GTI. i was in my local petrol station filling up and i seen the plod looking across, And thought to myself here we go.

So i got back in my car and drove home with the plod behind me they followed me for over a mile to my house as i pulled up and got out of the car. I was confronted by a policeman with wonderful people skills as he shouted how you come here. i promptly ignored him and proceeded into my garden and closed the gate behind me then stood there with my foot on the gate stopping him gaining entry to my property with a smug grin on my face. I replied yes officer can i help you, He said i want to talk to you i then said with that attitude you can f**k right off you must have done all your checks on my car within the mile plus you followed me unless you have a good reason to enter my property other then the fact that you have seen a young lad in a GTI and you have a search warrant you can f**k off. He promptly turned round and got back in his plod mobile and f**ked off Big grin
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:41
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #56
If you told him to "f**k off" then you're very lucky to have not been arrested. By saying that you gave him the green light to enter your property and so on...You probably think he was being a knob but count your lucky stars he actually let you off there instead of being smarmy about it.

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:46
t3ora

Regular

Post #57
playboyb wrote:
jimmyrallye wrote:

Be cous the exit speed was 80 Thumbs up

Road/track car coming together slowly
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:48
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #58
playboyb wrote:
jimmyrallye wrote:

Everything....you approach a roundabout as though you are prepared to stop.

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 10:52
Puggie

Regular

Post #59
ian7675 wrote:
If you told him to "f**k off" then you're very lucky to have not been arrested. By saying that you gave him the green light to enter your property and so on...You probably think he was being a knob but count your lucky stars he actually let you off there instead of being smarmy about it.

private property son not a f**king thing he cud do about it Wink and no real reason to pull me other than being a cock and no reason to enter my property. oh and the small issue of my cousin being a solicitor that deal's with traffic related issues. it was about 10 years ago Thumbs up

not a lot he could do anyway with three witnesses standing behind me as he was on his own Shifty
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:07
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #60
Puggie wrote:

private property son not a f**king thing he cud do about it Wink and no real reason to pull me other than being a cock and no reason to enter my property. oh and the small issue of my cousin being a solicitor that deal's with traffic related issues. it was about 10 years ago Thumbs up

There is no "private property" if you have committed an offence which is my point. You telling him to "f**k off" is an arrestable offence and gives him the green light to enter your property. I've been on both sides of the fence my friend.

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:16
Puggie

Regular

Post #61
no offense committed he was just being a clever c**t the three witnesses all witnessed his s**tty attitude towards me and he would have been roasted in court if he decide to be cute bout it we could sit here all day arguing the toss about this. I agree the law has changed since this happened but at the time there was not a single thing he could have done about it and he knew it that's why he walked away
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:25
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #62
It doesn't matter if you've done anything wrong, if a copper wants to find a reason to arrest you and dump you in the cells for the night, they will do. They will never be disciplined for arresting someone who told them to f**k off, the only reason they'd have ever let you go would be because they had better things to do than deal with gobby little w**kers.

Jeez, no wonder there are so many arsehole coppers about when they get treated how some of you treat them.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:35
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #63
Ok, just to let you know that telling a Police officer to "f**k off" is an offence under section 5 of the Public order act (1986). As you had committed an offence, he had the right of entry under section 24 of PACE (1984). These laws were there before your incident happened and is related to what you said to him and not why he was driving behind you. He could have done something if he really wanted to regardless of how many of you there was but he decided not to which was lucky for you. Ask your cousin as he should be able to clarify what I have just said as I don't just make this stuff up.

The Police are 99% professional and brilliant at what they do and what you might see as being out of order is in fact a proven way of gathering good intel about peoples movements in certain areas at certain times. Good local knowledge for them helps massively when something might happen in your area one night. Imagine if they randomly stopped a car one night for no reason and let him go about his business as there was nothing wrong....1 hour later a woman is found raped and a witness saw a car and person that fits the description of the "innocent" person that was stopped earlier. This is why the Police do the things that they do and people should be grateful for it because it might be your family next.

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:39
Puggie

Regular

Post #64
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz look up the law son
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:39
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #65
5 Harassment, alarm or distress.

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(Cooldisplays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.
(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

(3)It is a defence for the accused to prove—

(a)that he had no reason to believe that there was any person within hearing or sight who was likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress, or

(Coolthat he was inside a dwelling and had no reason to believe that the words or behaviour used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation displayed, would be heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling, or

©that his conduct was reasonable.

(4)A constable may arrest a person without warrant if—

(a)he engages in offensive conduct which [F2a] constable warns him to stop, and

(Coolhe engages in further offensive conduct immediately or shortly after the warning.

(5)In subsection (4) “offensive conduct” means conduct the constable reasonably suspects to constitute an offence under this section, and the conduct mentioned in paragraph (a) and the further conduct need not be of the same nature.

(6)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

You learn the law "son"

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:42
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #66
Puggie wrote:

I already know it which is why I wrote it. The post above is the actual definition so you have no comeback except to accept you're wrong.

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 11:46
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #67
Puggie wrote:
ian7675 wrote:

not a lot he could do anyway with three witnesses standing behind me as he was on his own Shifty

No wonder the police tar the rest of us with the same brush when they get arseholes swearing and being rude.
If you want to take the higher road then just be polite back, then there will be no reason for any situation to get out of hand; no arrests will be made.
It's people like you that ruin it for the rest of us.

Richies Project Rallye

Electrical work carried out in Portsmouth

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
You'll need to throw money at the car. Not on parts. Just stand near your car and throw loose change at it, I find this increases performance for a short period of time
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 12:22
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #68
Puggie wrote:

Ian, you are 100% right, and sadly the same percentage of your breath is wasted on this immature imbecile. Christ, you're the gobby epitome of what's wrong with society.

Bet you're the first on the phone to the cops when someone nicks your s**t though Thumbs up

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Bianca LBSC Rallye - Track/Road Slag Project Thread
Sparkling Silver Mini Cooper D - Super Dooper Superman - (The other half's wheels)
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 12:22
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #69
rich306 wrote:
No wonder the police tar the rest of us with the same brush when they get arseholes swearing and being rude.

Quite, easy to understand the odd arsehole copper when this is the kind of attitude they expect people to have.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 12:31
Puggie

Regular

Post #70
tvrfan007 wrote:
Puggie wrote:

Ian, you are 100% right, and sadly the same percentage of your breath is wasted on this immature imbecile. Christ, you're the gobby epitome of what's wrong with society.

Bet you're the first on the phone to the cops when someone nicks your s**t though Thumbs up

honest to god what a bunch of keyboard warriors and no i don't phone the police when someone kicks the s**t out of me as that's never happened

so its ok for a copper to talk to me like a c**t and get away with it is it ? i dont think so you are all jumping on your moral high horse about something that transpired over 10 years ago. LOL
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 12:34
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #71
I'm not a keyboard warrior, I'm just stating facts to you in a non threatening manner. Also it's not a moral high horse, it's what most of good society is like that's all.

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 12:36
Puggie

Regular

Post #72
i totally agree in your statement ian all i was highlighting was the face that coppers are not perfect far form it there is a few that care about there jobs but the vast majority of them up north are power hungry pricks that think its ok to abuse there position because they hide behind a badge. I have no time for the police just just my opinion And i am sure someone else will be in soon to say well i hope you never need to call them ect bla bla

peace
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 12:44
simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #73
Its been a good 6-7 years since i got pulled in a 306, got pulled a few years back when i had the 309 only cos the copper had 1 when he was 19 and just wanted to see the car lol

All South Wales Members Click Here
Team Supercharged Black RALLYE ™ (Click Here for Build Project)
MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 14:10
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #74
I must admit, I've got no time for the Police myself...

There won't be many left soon with all these cuts to the public sector etc. Thumbs up

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 14:26
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #75
fark who let the numpy in LOL

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 18th Nov 2012 at 14:27

Pages (5): first .. 2 [3] 4 .. last