displaying posts 76 to 92 of 92

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]

Author Subject: Jeffers "Budget" Track engine build!
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #76
This is where it’s at currently, awaiting getting injectors cleaned finish the Air scoop and take it for mapping...

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper
Posted 17th May 2020 at 20:47
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #77
Fantastic....keep us updated Thumbs up
Posted 18th May 2020 at 07:16
Vlad

Post #78
Looks inspirational mate
Posted 18th May 2020 at 12:08
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #79
So, I had the injectors cleaned and flow tested, fitted new pintle caps to one set, new seals And filter baskets to both sets. Now fitted and the cars running again. Hopefully out for mapping in next two https://imgur.com/gallery/biEaZRo

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 01:07
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #80
jeffers wrote:
So, I had the injectors cleaned and flow tested, fitted new pintle caps to one set, new seals And filter baskets to both sets. Now fitted and the cars running again. Hopefully out for mapping in next two https://imgur.com/gallery/biEaZRo

I did it before David tells you off ..I can see why you did links because of loads of pics NOT just one I picked Thumbs up

He’s a fantastic bloke Thumbs up
Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 01:00
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #81
Day666 wrote:
jeffers wrote:

I did it before David tells you off ..I can see why you did links because of loads of pics NOT just one I picked Thumbs up

Daves the computer Guru, I just provide bank details and a voice of reason! 🤣

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 01:01
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #82
Day666 wrote:

LOLBlush

jeffers wrote:
Daves the computer Guru, I just provide bank details and a voice of reason! 🤣

that you are!!! Big grin

modified your post Thumbs up

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 01:08
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #83
LOL LOL Thumbs up
Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 16:36
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #84
So, we made it to the Rollers.... not quite the figures I’d hoped for BUT I’ve been around this forum and Cars in general to know that headline figures are not where it’s always at. John the Mapper suggests there is definitely more to be had with this engine but we need to sort out what’s holding it back first. I actually think I know what the issue is now but that’s for a discussion another day...

Little noise teaser....
BWAAAARP!
Gallery

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 4th Aug 2020 at 10:13
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #85
Looks and sounds great 👍
Posted 4th Aug 2020 at 18:38
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #86
Fantastic Lee ...I’ll call you this week Thumbs up
Posted 5th Aug 2020 at 17:21
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #87
So, I decided before doing anything else I’d book a Trackday and just stick some miles on it. So off I went to Croft, great day with minimal red flags.... one of the 3 was me......Roll eyes Doh! a little m5 nut worked it’s way off the throttle linkage leaving me with no throttle..... well that is what shakedown days are for! LOL Anyway apart from that it performed well with no other issues to speak of, it has highlighted a few things I want to improve but that’ll take time as things like Torsion bars aren’t overly readily available so il keep my eyes peeled and grab opportunities as they come along. I’ve booked Croft again for next Wednesday assuming Boris doesn’t lock Yorkshire down before then..... il take my camera this time try and get some footage.... pictures from last time to follow!

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 20th Oct 2020 at 21:45
hovis16

Seasoned Pro

Post #88
jeffers wrote:
So, I decided before doing anything else I’d book a Trackday and just stick some miles on it. So off I went to Croft, great day with minimal red flags.... one of the 3 was me......Roll eyes Doh! a little m5 nut worked it’s way off the throttle linkage leaving me with no throttle..... well that is what shakedown days are for! LOL Anyway apart from that it performed well with no other issues to speak of, it has highlighted a few things I want to improve but that’ll take time as things like Torsion bars aren’t overly readily available so il keep my eyes peeled and grab opportunities as they come along. I’ve booked Croft again for next Wednesday assuming Boris doesn’t lock Yorkshire down before then..... il take my camera this time try and get some footage.... pictures from last time to follow!

What size you after? Saw some 24mm on Facebook

Ph2 Black GTI 6!

EX black 6 owner
But now a Black caged rallye owner

Hunting for Go faster bits!

SEARCH

click here
Posted 23rd Oct 2020 at 10:13
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #89
hovis16 wrote:
jeffers wrote:

Hmm 23 ish, you got a link to the 24’s on faceache?

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 26th Oct 2020 at 19:06
hovis16

Seasoned Pro

Post #90
jeffers wrote:
hovis16 wrote:
jeffers wrote:

Seems they are sold now Sad

Ph2 Black GTI 6!

EX black 6 owner
But now a Black caged rallye owner

Hunting for Go faster bits!

SEARCH

click here
Posted 26th Oct 2020 at 20:44
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #91
hovis16 wrote:
jeffers wrote:
hovis16 wrote:
jeffers wrote:

Seems they are sold now Sad

Not to worry, if u see anything ping me a message!Thumbs up

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 26th Oct 2020 at 22:55
TerrysAdet

Post #92
Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also I think, what is it good idea.

AEV High Steer
Posted 8th Jul 2021 at 07:24

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]