Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]

Author Subject: driving laws query
m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #101
thugpuggin wrote:
davedgti6 wrote:
m306 wrote:
on the bike comment cress87, im one of the few who actually move over and try to make it easier and safer for the biker. i know hes going to pass whether i like it or not so why be a dick about it? id rather be considerate to a fellow car/bike enthusiast

Nah, your being too nice/considerate, move over a bit so he can overtake then once he's alongside open your door to stop him overtaking, I mean why should he get to his destination before you? Dunno

I prefer to put the window down and say "you know a 6 will get there quicker than you. Want a lift?"

true, because 'a 6 would have him in the twisties' Thumbs up

supercharged China gti6 - Thu 16th Sep 1999 - sold
2010 megane rs250
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 21:53
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #102
Footah what do you do for a living?

As i do alot of driving myself for my job....all in my 6, got a lovely 250 mile round trip to portsmouth and salisbury tomorrow Doh

I see retards on the roads everyday. Had this dense bird about 3 foot from my bumper today in a 40 zone, i kept staring at her through the rear view mirror....she didnt understand.

Once car in front of me turned off i left her behind but i just cant believe some people do not even compute what they are doing sometimes.

''Oh, it does handle like a golf!'' Why drive a Golf....when you can drive a GTi-6?
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 21:57
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #103
thugpuggin wrote:
davedgti6 wrote:
m306 wrote:
on the bike comment cress87, im one of the few who actually move over and try to make it easier and safer for the biker. i know hes going to pass whether i like it or not so why be a dick about it? id rather be considerate to a fellow car/bike enthusiast

Nah, your being too nice/considerate, move over a bit so he can overtake then once he's alongside open your door to stop him overtaking, I mean why should he get to his destination before you? Dunno

I prefer to put the window down and say "you know a 6 will get there quicker than you. Want a lift?"

I might be inclined to accept, but only if the rear seats are folded down. Yes

Ph3 China blue GTi-6 330Ci///M Sport & NC23 CBR400RR Cool

You feed beefburgers to swans. Yes

I may have been speeding Mr Policeman but [a] I live for the 306 and [b] did you see that dog? omfg
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 21:59
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #104
cress87 wrote:
thugpuggin wrote:
davedgti6 wrote:
m306 wrote:

Well we need to get the bike in don't we.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:01
footah212

Senior User

Post #105
honestly3k wrote:
Footah what do you do for a living?

As i do alot of driving myself for my job....all in my 6, got a lovely 250 mile round trip to portsmouth and salisbury tomorrow Doh

I see retards on the roads everyday. Had this dense bird about 3 foot from my bumper today in a 40 zone, i kept staring at her through the rear view mirror....she didnt understand.

Once car in front of me turned off i left her behind but i just cant believe some people do not even compute what they are doing sometimes.

civil engineer building wind farms:- they are always in the middle of nowhere and always seem to be miles from my home but it pays the bills lol.

Phase 2 Blaze GTi6

PS3 - Black Ops 2

Engine crane for hire Renfrewshire
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:03
m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #106
cress87 wrote:

i know this is getting off topic but how does that make the car any better? ive seen it mentioned a few times on here

2010 megane rs250
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:05
darkgti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #107
^^^LOL

Team Peugeot Sport 308 Gti

Black T'99 Gti - may she rest in peace - written off in a shunt on the A329m
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:06
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #108
thugpuggin wrote:
cress87 wrote:
thugpuggin wrote:
davedgti6 wrote:
m306 wrote:

Well we need to get the bike in don't we.

Good call. Next time I'm on my bike and see a 6, I will simply begin folding down the back seats loading the CBR into the boot without even asking the driver. They will feel no need to question this since I live for the 306 (and the CBR). Yes

I may have been speeding Mr Policeman but [a] I live for the 306 and [b] did you see that dog? omfg
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:07
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #109
m306 wrote:
cress87 wrote:

i know this is getting off topic but how does that make the car any better? ive seen it mentioned a few times on here

Dude please tell me your not being serious ? Crazy
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #110
m306 wrote:
cress87 wrote:

Laugh

m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #111
bigbadbowen wrote:
m306 wrote:
cress87 wrote:

im just kidding LOL everyone knows it lowers the centre of gravity thus improving cornering Yes

2010 megane rs250
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:10
darkgti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #112
I'd like to be seeing the police nick people for being apprehensive and/or driving below the speed limit, failing to accelerate appropriately after leaving traffic lights or junctions etc but its just not going to happen. The test is all wrong - it allows everyone to be able to drive when the fact of the matter is some people are just not cut out for it.

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:11
darkgti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #113
m306 wrote:

im just kidding LOL everyone knows it lowers the centre of gravity thus improving cornering Yes

ERIC Doh LOL

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:12
m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #114
darkgti6 wrote:
I'd like to be seeing the police nick people for being apprehensive and/or driving below the speed limit, failing to accelerate appropriately after leaving traffic lights or junctions etc but its just not going to happen. The test is all wrong - it allows everyone to be able to drive when the fact of the matter is some people are just not cut out for it.

isnt there a minimum speed limit in places in america or somewhere? i remember hearing about it a few years ago and thinking we need that here. people doing 30 in a 60 are bloody dangerous, should have a minimum speed of 45 i think

2010 megane rs250
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:14
m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #115
darkgti6 wrote:
m306 wrote:

ERIC Doh LOL

Dunno now im confused by my own attempted joke LOL maybe i should stick to serious matters

2010 megane rs250
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:15
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #116
m306 wrote:
bigbadbowen wrote:
m306 wrote:
cress87 wrote:

It does but I play devils advocate and open the sunroof and stand up.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:23

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]