displaying posts 51 to 53 of 53

Pages (3): 1 2 [3]

Author Subject: Fitting Track Rod
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #51
clen666 wrote:
Ah I see.

Sounds like you got off lightly with minimal damage then!

LOL yep twice just hours apart, how bloody lucky as both times should of totalled the side and front of the car.
Its a right workhorse, even more so now, 248k miles on the cock, it drives like its got less than a third of that well it did do I think today is a sign its getting worn out and needs some new suspension components, trouble is its a workhorse bag of s**t, it would need a full renew like its a project and its not worth it but it is so relaible and bomb proof, maybe he should get another 1 next.
its happened a few times now it got smashed up a few months back, I fitted a new mirror and wing, the big crease line all the way up the side of the bonnet looks like a bodyline and the scrape in the door got colored in with them paint match pens with about 15 coats to fill the dent, , the window is still cracked from this incident but it got away lightly then, thats why I bled the brakes, there better now but I think he better splash out on some decent branded pads and shoes this weekend, it also went through a hedge about a month ago on sheet black ice on a country road out near horncastle, again very lucky with just a few slight cracks in the lower bumper, grill and number plate.
Its battle scarred to f**k, but for some resson none of it is noticeable and it does so much milesge you can never even tell what colour it is with the dirt, its coated in mud at the moment from wales yesterday
It ought to go on the top gear set at the side of there hilux

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 8th Jan 2013 at 23:39
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #52
buzzbrightyear wrote:
yep there was a 2 legged 2 wheeled dog on one side and on the other I then noticed a stripper with big bangersbangers dancing it just a pair of skimpy knickers in the rain, next thing bang

There was also a midget pushing a wheelchair that drew my attention

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 8th Jan 2013 at 23:41
russbez

Seasoned Pro

Post #53
cheez, buy some lottery tickets
poor car LOL

TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYE

My Rallye project thread