displaying posts 101 to 125 of 280

Pages (12): first .. 4 [5] 6 .. last

Author Subject: Custom Cages at discount rates!
rikky 🦔

Post #101
'sok, just started cutting it now with a black&decker, lots of black mess in the front room LOL let's make it easy eh!

all gone now. can smuggle small children behind this dash now

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:05
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #102
LOL

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:08
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #103
Sadev?

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:08
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #104
Yes

That's all we normally use apart from the 7-speed in our car, even that is using some Sadev parts.

Nothing else stands up, used quaife boxes with, errr, interesting results, had a customer spec an elite box which died after about 2 rallies, drenths give up the ghost on the selectors too easily, gertrag are the same, hewland boxes stand up to the abuse but don't chance as cleanly as the Sadevs.

Least we know where Rikky plans on putting his stash now...Whistle

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:14
rikky 🦔

Post #105
hey shouldnt you be helping advise me which products to use to buy and in which order to apply them underside the car to clean mess up Whistle am pulling my hair out here trying to understand the order and how the hell to do everything LOL

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:21
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #106
hydrate 80 over any light rust, etchweld or electrox over any bare, clean metal, colour coat over both to protect them.

For the underside, wire brush, bit of hydrate to stop any rust, then some Dynax UB (underseal, have to ring them for it I think, not on the site) over it to protect it.

Sorted

Email me!
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:31
rikky 🦔

Post #107
underside or whatever you mentioned is the only bit im arsed about really. im presuming itll be fine to do that in just the disturbed areas? ie don't need to remove the whole lot from the udnerside and start again Blink

i already have the following..
Kurust
Hammerite Stone Chip Shield (spray on, black)
Tub of (1kg) De-Ox gel

so would like to utilise some of that if possible LOL

front chassis legs can wait till i get the front end stripped

cheers Cheers

Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:35
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #108
Right, bit of Kurust on it, spray the hammerite over, sorted.

I'll glue it next time, then we won't hurt your shiny paint Razz

Email me!
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:42
rikky 🦔

Post #109
Laugh my ass off

cheers just having visions of me not noticing something youve done and it rusting in horrific style in the manchester weather

not arsed about the paint it's gonna get sprayed inside with direct to rust black again, with some primer on the cage mount areas im guessing. then again think you said youd put some on anyway

front chassis legs are scaring me but thats 10yrs worth of rust and little by comparison. it can wait another month

Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:46
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #110
Anybody think they will be ready to add to my order by Friday?

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:47
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #111
Whoops, gone slightly off topic LOL

Custom Cages discount buy:

1. Daveyboy

Email me!
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 04:52
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #112
phillipm wrote:
Whoops, gone slightly off topic LOL

Custom Cages discount buy:

1. Daveyboy

Big grin No worries! Does'nt look like I got this together in time for anyone to benefit from it anyway. Sad

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Harness bars
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 05:03
rikky 🦔

Post #113
obviously ask them about the hoops unless you have no concern as they do take a while. make sure you find out how long they are going to take, it's around 3 weeks

Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 05:05
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #114
They quoted a week when my friend enquired last week. However, in light of recent revelations regarding ill fitting hoops, tunnel braces and A-pillar bars I'll be giving them as much time as they need to get the thing right before they send it to me. Cage install thread will be going up early 2010 then Dry LOL

Harness bars
Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 05:11
rikky 🦔

Post #115
i ordered mine 9th june, got it on the 30th

Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 05:12
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #116
bump, last day tomorrow...

Harness bars
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 03:54
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #117
Order going through today, last chance for anyone intersted to take advantage of a 10% discount. Smile

Harness bars
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 16:41
puglover Banned!

Post #118
skinted gutted Sad
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 17:06
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #119
puglover wrote:
skinted gutted Sad

Sorry to hear that mate, how long till you can raise the cash?

Harness bars
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 17:54
puglover Banned!

Post #120
i could pay sometime next week. This week is a bad week. I have an inlet manifold which could pay the deposit but selling one of them on here is like trying to flog a dead horse. Sad ive got various
other parts i could do with selling as well.
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 22:35
jimmy_boy

Senior User

Post #121
I had to get onto them twice to make sure they were actually doing anything! Funnily enough after my 3 week enquirey it was sent out the next day Dry

GTI-6 & Rallye

Rallye gets sideways in the wet at Snetterton Ninja
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 22:56
puglover Banned!

Post #122
bit concerned about the fitment of these as well at moment want to make sure they address rickys issues to start off with unless i can find someone competant like phill to sort it out. There is a proper CC fitting centre about 20miles away from me though.
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 23:13
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #123
puglover wrote:
bit concerned about the fitment of these as well at moment want to make sure they address rickys issues to start off with unless i can find someone competant like phill to sort it out. There is a proper CC fitting centre about 20miles away from me though.

Harness bars
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 23:30
puglover Banned!

Post #124
probabaly Lol

so anyway can you hang fire dave? ill put it on top of my priorities to get the deposit
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 23:50
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #125
puglover wrote:
probabaly Lol

so anyway can you hang fire dave? ill put it on top of my priorities to get the deposit

It's Jim btw, Davey is my surname, I missed calling them today due to bieng too busy at work, so I'll be holding off until I hear back about their fitting issues anyway. I'll PM you when I can't wait anymore, likewise PM me if you find the money in the meantime.

Harness bars
Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 23:54

Pages (12): first .. 4 [5] 6 .. last