displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: What type Flare


Location: Kildare

Registered: 08 May 2020

Posts: 192

Status: Offline

Post #1
Bit of an odd question as before this morning I didn't know there was more that just one,

What standard of flare is used on the 306

Bubble (standard din) i think but can someone confirm please,
Posted 24th Oct 2020 at 14:36

Capt Pedantic

Location: Bigend, Wales.

Registered: 27 Mar 2007

Posts: 25,822

Status: Offline

Post #2
most European vehicles use a DIN mushroom flare, square backed rather than a bubble flare as the unions dont have a taper.


need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 24th Oct 2020 at 18:28

All times are GMT. The time is now 19:49

The Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club - ©2024 all rights reserved.

Please Note: The views and opinions found herein are those of individuals, and not of The Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club or any individuals involved.
No responsibility is taken or assumed for any comments or statements made on, or in relation to, this website. Please see our updated privacy policy.