displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Cruise throttle issue
Tarmac terror

Regular

Post #1
When in the cruise on constant throttle the Rallye will display a slight but noticeable hesitation/shunting. It's absolutely fine when accelerating and decelerating but only does this on constant cruise throttle.

Any ideas??

It has had recent new:-
Lambda
MAP
ECS
Cat

And injectors have been cleaned and flow tested....

TT
Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 19:08
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I'd be interested to find the issue too, my track car did the same when n/a around 2k rpm. Changed all sorts but didn't resolve it until I 'charged it with a new engine loom and standalone ecu LOL

Goldie the track car.
Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 19:29
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
It's usually either a sticky MAP or lambda - did you swap them for decent units?

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 20:09
Tarmac terror

Regular

Post #4
phillipm wrote:
It's usually either a sticky MAP or lambda - did you swap them for decent units?

The lambda was a brand new Bosch one and the MAP was a (supposed) used, known good item...

TT
Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 21:07