displaying posts 26 to 28 of 28

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Cherry red ph1
Sonnyp

Regular

Post #26
Picked these up for a very good price with almost new tr1's (will change to something more suited to track soon) makes the car look way better than the old really poorly painted cyclones (by previous owner) hopefully refurb the cyclones and get some decent tyres for spares.

Also gave her a clean after taking her to site as my truck was in for mot, got covered in concrete dust Sad

Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 18:56
Sonnyp

Regular

Post #27
Looked into polycarbonate windows and decide to try make my own, found out what FIA regulations state for plastic so just brought what matched. Turned out to be fairly easy haven't fitted them yet need some PU adhesive.

Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 19:00
Sonnyp

Regular

Post #28
Also won some R1 5pw throttle bodies on eBay so next project is building them up to a manifold. Found the real in depth guide on here and managed to get the exact ones he used so should be straight forward but I'm in no rush.
Also got some group N engine and gearbox mounts but I might have some solid ones made by local place that used to make mclaren solid mounts, so I'm sure they know what their doing.

Next on my to do list is roll cage, but I can't seem to find them anywhere in stock. I guess due to the age of the vehicle doesn't help. So I guess something custom made or if anyone knows of one for sale be helpful.
Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 19:07

Pages (2): 1 [2]