• Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Janspeed Exhaust

displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 106 GTi
braymond

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
My girlfriends 106 GTi is up for sale, as we've replace her car with a something sensible. Ad below:

For sale is my much loved, unmolested 106 GTi in metallic Black. Mileage is low for the age at just over 83,000 and it is regularly washed and polished and comes up really well.

Long MOT - ending end of July 2014, and tax until end of April 2014. Near full service history with stamps in the book, and has always been well maintained in the 4 years I've owned it. I have a folder full of old MOT's and receipts etc.

It has all the GTi extras - Electric windows and mirrors, leather interior - front seats rear bench all in good condition. Factory fitted sunroof, front fog/driving lamps. Original 14" 'Raptor' wheels, with good tyres (all have 4-5mm of tread), and everything works as should.

It pulls well through all gears, and still feels tight and agile.

Completely standard car with the exception of a Janspeed cat-back stainless steel exhaust with small twin pipe exit. Not particularly loud, but does give the car a nice note.

Regrettable sale as it's a lovely little car, but the time has come for something a little bigger and more practical.

The car does look great and stand out, but closer inspection inevitably reveals some stonechips on the front bumper and rear wings, and an area where the lacquer on the nearside front wing has gone in places and allowed the paint to bloom underneath. I've been quoted £200-£300 to have this restored.

Genuine enquires only please.

The car can viewed most evenings and weekends.

link to ebay:

Rallye-R

Nurburgring article
Posted 6th Jan 2014 at 16:30
braymond

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Now sold

Rallye-R

Nurburgring article
Posted 13th Jan 2014 at 08:03