displaying posts 101 to 102 of 102

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]

Author Subject: Forum software upgrade to be in line with other sites
smegal

Seasoned Pro

Post #101
owain wrote:
eliotrw wrote:
Owains hit the nail on the head there, ash is dead as f**k surely?

Blatently.

"But, your honour, my client could not have murdered Mr Johnson, he's currently in New Zealand redesigning the 306 website"

"I put it to the defendant that the site hasn't had a redesign since 2006, and clearly if still alive Mr Johnson would have sorted the post editing issue as it's a really easy fix?"

"But - but - but - who's going to roll my car back and forwards once a month if I go to prison?! I'll get bummed senseless when they find out I was the guy who banned Welshpug!"

ORDER IN THE COURT!

Unanimous decision from the jury, you're going down Stan.

TAKE HIM AWAY.

Stan's car gets adopted by the forum members, finally sees what a road looks like.

Stan goes to prison for 20 years, gets out and still you can't edit a post, and the only members left are Rich E and Welshpug who are both sat in their pants, dirty and unshaven, stuck in an endless loop of correcting each other on car forums for all eternity. Both have given up work and spent all their savings on increasingly accurate scales so they can each become the authority on how much an alternator weighs correct to ten significant figures.

I'm glad that no one else is in the office. I haven't laughed like that in a LONG time LOL LOL LOL LOL

Ex SC-6

Now in a Megane R26
Posted 26th Nov 2012 at 19:00
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #102
Nothing quite as frightening as a crazy guy laughing in a room by himself, glad I could help

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 26th Nov 2012 at 19:01

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]