displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Rear half cage.
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Bent a spare hoop up over the weekend so have time to fit in a rear half cage either this weekend or next if anyone wants one doing, drop it off friday night/sat morning and she'll be ready for sunday afternoon (I may even be able to do a same day turnaround if the car turns up early enough and has the tar taken off around the mounting areas).

Price depends on how car arrives as to how much prelim work I need to do, but around 375 fitted for a rear cage with single diagonal, 425 for a rear cage with full cross.

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 21st Oct 2012 at 22:42