displaying posts 101 to 117 of 117

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]

Author Subject: Item not sent (again)
t3ora

Regular

Post #101
Niall wrote:
to be honest im shocked. I know him quite well and he doesnt really seem the type to do this sort of thing. Ive heard his side of it all and as you would expect, its different to yours. Sorry bud its s**t when this sort of thing happens!

Never trust a book by its cover that's wot I was all ways told
If you know him that well just remind him that he never once sent me the tracking number I asked for 2 or 3 times
Nor did he stick to he's word when he said he would refund me plus 20 quid more for the hassle

Road/track car coming together slowly
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:55
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #102
Niall wrote:
to be honest im shocked. I know him quite well and he doesnt really seem the type to do this sort of thing. Ive heard his side of it all and as you would expect, its different to yours. Sorry bud its s**t when this sort of thing happens!

So you know your man is a c**t then.... What is his side of the story?

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 23:01
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #103
I know him from meets. Im not his best mate or anything like that. Im not going to post his side here but if t3ora wants to hear, i can pm him.
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 23:08
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #104
Niall wrote:
I know him from meets. Im not his best mate or anything like that. Im not going to post his side here but if t3ora wants to hear, i can pm him.

Stop covering his arse. Ignoring texts and months without a refund isn't acceptable! If there is a valid reason why hasn't he told the op?

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 23:43
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #105
Im not covering his arse at all. hes made his bed and he can lie in it now. What im saying is, im not posting his side up here for the public to see and stir about when it isnt really their issue. Not unless he wants me to of course but seeing as i havent spoken to him since the last meet i went to, i doubt i will hear from him about this.
And your right, no refund or replies is not acceptable at all!
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 23:47
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #106
Niall wrote:
Im not covering his arse at all. hes made his bed and he can lie in it now. What im saying is, im not posting his side up here for the public to see and stir about when it isnt really their issue. Not unless he wants me to of course but seeing as i havent spoken to him since the last meet i went to, i doubt i will hear from him about this.
And your right, no refund or replies is not acceptable at all!

......so you know, but he doesn't have the balls to come on here and explain himself???? ergo he's full of s**t Yes

Nothing to see here
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 23:50
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #107
well he's told me that hes banned on here but seeing as he doesnt have banned written by his name, i guess thats s**t unless you can be banned from posting without having it made public?
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 23:51
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #108
Look Niall, no judgement is to be made of you if you do post it on here what he stated. I just think people want to know the truth of the matter and try and get t3ora's money back.

Any help that you provide in supporting this transaction would be much appreciated; and the details of what he has discussed with you are an important factor in this case.

Richies Project Rallye

Electrical work carried out in Portsmouth

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
You'll need to throw money at the car. Not on parts. Just stand near your car and throw loose change at it, I find this increases performance for a short period of time
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 07:17
t3ora

Regular

Post #109
Niall wrote:

Drop me a pm then

Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 07:30
matt evans

Seasoned Pro

Post #110
Im up for posting this scamming c**t a bag of cat s**t for christmas...

1999 Astor Grey GTi-6 OEM+ (now gone...)
2004 Aegean Blue 206 GTi 180 (also gone...)
2006 Skoda Fabia vRS in Sprint Yellow

honestly3k wrote:
Do you wrestle for a living matt? You sound like a monster LOL

owain wrote:
Nothing involving a 306 can be considered worthwhile.

Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 07:34
t3ora

Regular

Post #111
matt evans wrote:
Im up for posting this scamming c**t a bag of cat s**t for christmas...

Hello Matt

Or unicorn s**t cous that's as real as my refund

Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 07:45
rikky 🦔

Post #112

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 08:49
maybe

Regular

Post #113
This is just another case of scumbag c**ts on the internet! Myself personally I wouldn't have said anything on the forum because now it's just evidence!

Calculate the cost of the trip to C*ntland, add it to your owed cash then call him up and mention the effecting costs you may recover if the unforeseen isn't paid! Give him Craig David and by Sunday rather than chilling make him wish he didn't have the internet to even advertise the crap!

P.S It could also be known as natural selection considering you paid by bank transfer! Pay on collection or something with seller protection especially to some C**t you don't even know!

He'd be dealt with by now if he owed me the cash but then again I wouldn't be in the situation!
Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 12:31
rob_humphrey

Regular

Post #114
^^ This . The personal touch is always best Big grin

Team Moonstone Big grin

Team Working Aircon
Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 12:35
rikky 🦔

Post #115
yes, the personal touch works wonders - until someone pokes a shotgun out the letterbox and blasts you for trespassing Whistle that's 100% what'd happen if someone from a forum came to mine uninvited to recover stuff (assuming i was a conman)

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 12:40
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #116
Technically Rikky I am awaiting goods from you. So I'd go easy on the big man talk.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 12:42
    rikky 🦔

Post #117
    it's offset against the fact i am also waiting for stuff off you so i will let you have mine when you drop my bits off on your penny farthing

Posted 17th Dec 2012 at 12:48

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]