Matt_rallye

Regular

Post #76
Well he can't log in?
Posted 13th Oct 2012 at 14:45
matt evans

Seasoned Pro

Post #77
Any sign of your long ovedue package Rich? Didnt think so.

If its any help, you need to report this scam to the local plod. Ring 101 and they will take all the details on it as they seem to be taking internet fraud seriously at the moment.

How do i know this? I've been done by a similar c**t over on the 206info website, turns out like our man in question here, he likes taking money under false pretenses and goods never materialising.

They will give you a crime number and it will get the ball rolling. Its very unlikely that you will ever see the goods or your money again, but some satisfaction will be gained in a copper maybe knocking his door, plus if he'd done it to you, he'll do it to others.

1999 Astor Grey GTi-6 OEM+ (now gone...)
2004 Aegean Blue 206 GTi 180 (also gone...)
2006 Skoda Fabia vRS in Sprint Yellow

honestly3k wrote:
Do you wrestle for a living matt? You sound like a monster LOL

owain wrote:
Nothing involving a 306 can be considered worthwhile.

Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 08:28
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #78
I fully agree that reporting it to the Police is the correct way to go. Yes

Matt makes a good point that it could save other people being caught in the same way. Thumbs up

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 09:35
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #79
The guy been named yet?

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 10:32
rikky 🦔

Post #80
first post.. http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=150536

that's the seller

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 10:41
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #81
Unfortunately, doing bank transfers etc from one person to another doesn't have a lot of security attached to it which is why we try and encourage people to use Paypal wherever possible or meet up in person when buying items from other forum members. It gives you that extra added peace of mind.

Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 11:55
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #82
Only just read this and im quite shocked to see who it is. This guy bought alot of parts from me when i broke my 1.8 and seemed genuine enough. But then again, if what the OP is saying is true (which i have no reason to doubt, not the sort of thing you would make up) then somethings not right with what hes saying.

hope this gets resolved soon as no one likes being out of pocket!

Edit: ive just spoken to him and hes saying that the tracking is saying its delivered but no signature (assuming its a recorded delivery instead of special). Ive told him to put the tracking number in this thread so at least thats a start in getting it resolved. I will say that ive had issues before where the postman has left packages that were recorded on my door step with no one in (worst being a satnav with garmin written all over the box!). At least if he can prove its been delivered with the tracking, then the problem either lies with the postman (in which case, good luck proving they signed for it them selfs) or someone at your work has had it....more than likely the first one

BTW im not taking sides or anything like this, just dont like seeing people out of pocket or getting a unnecessary bad rep. Ive been a victim of it once and its not good!
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 16:03
t3ora

Regular

Post #83
Niall wrote:

Edit: ive just spoken to him and hes saying that the tracking is saying its delivered but no signature (assuming its a recorded delivery instead of special). Ive told him to put the tracking number in this thread so at least thats a start in getting it resolved. I will say that ive had issues before where the postman has left packages that were recorded on my door step with no one in (worst being a satnav with garmin written all over the box!). At least if he can prove its been delivered with the tracking, then the problem either lies with the postman (in which case, good luck proving they signed for it them selfs) or someone at your work has had it....more than likely the first one

BTW im not taking sides or anything like this, just dont like seeing people out of pocket or getting a unnecessary bad rep. Ive been a victim of it once and its not good!

update still no part,still no refund like i was told i was getting

niall think someones not telling you the truth
i never been sent a tracking number and i am sure theres a post some were saying hes lost the track number
like i said in a earler post,the place i work for is a 24hr recovery place there is someone here 24hrs aday and the postman losing etc.not possable cous hes is a mate of mine and ive asked him when i payed for it to keep a eye out of it

Road/track car coming together slowly
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 21:12
t3ora

Regular

Post #84
Niall wrote:

i never been sent a tracking number and i am sure theres a post some were saying hes lost the track number
like i said in a earler post,the place i work for is a 24hr recovery place there is someone here 24hrs aday and the postman losing etc.not possable cous hes is a mate of mine and ive asked him when i payed for it to keep a eye out of it

Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 21:13
matt evans

Seasoned Pro

Post #85
Like i say Rich, report it to the police, he's obviously had you over, with neither the goods, tracking number or refund like he's promised.

They are clamping down on internet fraud - which this blatently is.

It goes beyond the amount of money involved, it boils down to the principal of the thing, and like i said earlier, you won't be the last person he'll steal from if he gets away with it.

1999 Astor Grey GTi-6 OEM+ (now gone...)
2004 Aegean Blue 206 GTi 180 (also gone...)
2006 Skoda Fabia vRS in Sprint Yellow

honestly3k wrote:
Do you wrestle for a living matt? You sound like a monster LOL

owain wrote:
Nothing involving a 306 can be considered worthwhile.

Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 22:10
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #86
Let's go round and knife him Yes
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 22:20
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #87
t3ora wrote:
Niall wrote:

yeah as i said im not on here to stand up for him. Knowing him, it doesnt seem like something he would do but then again i dont know him that well!
hope you get your cash back and hope it does turn out to be a f**k up somewhere along the lines and not intentional....although i doubt it!
Posted 22nd Oct 2012 at 23:35
T400 PUG Banned!

Post #88
maybe something happened to him. Dunno
Posted 24th Oct 2012 at 12:41
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #89
T400 PUG wrote:
maybe something happened to him. Dunno

I've got a feeling something might if Rich doesn't get the part or his money back. Yes LOL

Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 24th Oct 2012 at 12:44
webster

Seasoned Pro

Post #90
Can you change his status to bad seller now then?

cress87 wrote:
I'm stopped for speeding on a daily basis but now the police are aware that I live for the 306 they dare not interfere, just sit in their cars quaking as I drive past.
Posted 24th Oct 2012 at 12:51
t3ora

Regular

Post #91
BIG UPDATE

Still no refund Thumbs down

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:08
rikky 🦔

Post #92
LOL jokes

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:09
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #93
ROFLCOPTER

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:18
musclebeach

Seasoned Pro

Post #94
Can't stand stuff like this, whenever i send recorded, it's the one thing i ALWAYS know, the tracking number, and i don't lose it...fingers crossed!

VW Golf GT TDI 115, 100k nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:30
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #95
t3ora wrote:
BIG UPDATE

Has he been in contact at all?
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:31
t3ora

Regular

Post #96
Niall wrote:
t3ora wrote:
BIG UPDATE

Has he been in contact at all?

No I sent him a text about a month ago and got no reply

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:36
rikky 🦔

Post #97
how much does he owe you? exact figure =

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:43
rikky 🦔

Post #98
i wonder if there's any money to be made by buying people's debt and reclaiming it via owners clubs? Hmm

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:44
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #99
to be honest im shocked. I know him quite well and he doesnt really seem the type to do this sort of thing. Ive heard his side of it all and as you would expect, its different to yours. Sorry bud its s**t when this sort of thing happens!
Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:44
t3ora

Regular

Post #100
rikky wrote:
how much does he owe you? exact figure =

50 quid

Posted 16th Dec 2012 at 22:48

Pages (5): first .. 3 [4] 5