displaying posts 76 to 93 of 93

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]

Author Subject: main dealer cock up
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #76
I hear Ann Lee stole it Two Times.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:16
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #77
From Bruce Lee, who actually said 'Don mek mey Ang Lee' (in his Chinese accent) as a warning to all extra's in his movies. If they did he would 1 inch punch them through solid brick walls.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:30
milkyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #78
Last i heard Ang Lee came up with the joke. One day when really ang lee he decided to do some some tai chi but then Bruce Lee turned up with Johnny Li and some takeaway Sushi which made Ang Lee even more ang lee, so he said 'everyone get out, im ang lee', and bruce lee and johnny li were like, 'yea we know who are ang lee', but ang lee was 'no im REALLY ang lee', then bruce lee and johnny li were like, 'yes we know you are really ang lee'. this went on for a while...

story to be continued
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:41
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #79
PMSL!

I heard Bruce Lee and Ang Lee had an arguement on the set of one of Ang Lee's films once. Bruce Lee wasnt happy and went up to Ang Lee and Said 'I am Ang Lee'. Then Ang Lee said 'No, I am Ang Lee'. Bruce Lee replied 'Ang Lee, I am Ang Lee!! Ang Lee said 'Bruce Lee, I am Ang Lee. Bruce Lee said 'I am really Ang Lee', Ang Lee said 'No I AM REALLY ANG LEE'. Bruce Lee said 'stop making me Ang Lee'. Ang Lee said 'but I am Ang Lee'. Bruce Lee said 'Im so Ang Lee'. Ang Lee said 'I am so Ang Lee, you Bruce Lee'. Bruce Lee said 'I know I am Bruce Lee, but Bruce Lee Ang Lee'. Ang Lee said 'How can Bruce Lee be Ang Lee when Ang Lee Ang Lee?' Bruce Lee said 'Urgh, you make me so Ang Lee'. Ang Lee Said 'you make Ang Lee Ang Lee by saying you Ang Lee'. Bruce Lee said 'But I am Ang Lee'. Ang Lee said 'Bruce Lee you fired, you cannot play Hulk any more!' Bruce Lee 1 inch punched Ang Lee through a solid brick wall and said 'I told you I was Ang Lee. Bruce Lee never woke up next day due to Ang Lee conspiracy.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:44
milkyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #80
hahaha laugh out loud
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:00
milkyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #81
so yea anyway, this went on for a while, then Bruce Lee realised what was going on so he was like 'OHHH ANGLEE, we thought you were saying ang lee NOT ang lee'...everyone laughed for a while. They then made up and finished their sushi. Upon leaving, ang lee turned to bruce lee and said, 'about before bruv, im weally sowwee', Bruce replied, 'sow wee? i thought you were ang lee?'....They started arguing again....
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:11
rikky 🦔

Post #82
officially gayest thread ever since forums begun

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:12
milkyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #83
dont get ang lee
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:13
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #84
There was a time when Owain went to the chemist to get his perscription and he walked up to the counter and the lady asked for his name. He said, 'yeah sure its Owain' she said Oh Wayne? He said 'no Owain' She said 'Oh Wayne?' he said 'No Owain!' she said 'Oh Wayne?' He said 'No Owain' she said 'Oh Wayne?' he said NO Owain' Spelled O.W.A.I.N' she said 'Oh Wayne?' he said 'Owain' she said 'Oh Wayne?' He said OWAIN!!!' she said 'Oh Wayne? He said 'you're making me Ang Lee' she said 'Ah, Bruce lee', I have you prescription'.

Owain walked out with the wrong prescription. This is a true story that really happened. Ask Bruce Lee who was Ang Lee about getting Owains medicine and then never woke up the morning after due to Owain conspiracy.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:15
rikky 🦔

Post #85
plz can you knock this on the head it is genuinely making me nod off! Wink

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:23
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #86
rikky wrote:

Stop bloody reading it then its your own fault! Jeeeesus.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:24
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #87
I confirm James' story about the chemist.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:26
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #88
owain wrote:
I confirm James' story about the chemist.

No need to go on about it! Gawd! Zzz
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:38
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #89
rikky wrote:

This thread is actually quite comical, don't like it then f**k off!

Carry on guys... I think I'll have to get the -1's on rikkys tail!!

Richies Project Rallye

Electrical work carried out in Portsmouth

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
You'll need to throw money at the car. Not on parts. Just stand near your car and throw loose change at it, I find this increases performance for a short period of time
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 13:19
rikky 🦔

Post #90
you da baws

Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 13:27
milkyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #91
seriously...what happened to you rikky?
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 13:30
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #92
Leave Rikky alone!! I wont have him harmed in any way.
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 13:37
arigti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #93
Nice car these SRi 150' I would happily own one (even though I am NOT a Vauxhall fan)although I would much prefer a "888" Yes Superman Surely any reduction in price is a bonus? £8,750 Dunno

I Live for the 306 Ninja

TEAM CHERRY PINK RALLYE
2008 BMW ///M 320d
Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 15:49

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]