displaying posts 26 to 29 of 29

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Map Sensor
notoriouslor

Regular

Post #26
Easy to say thats what I should have done when you know what your doing to start with though, I've just put the boy to bed so once the missus gets in I'll go out and try that. I did do that before but could not really notice a difference in any to be honest but I'll try again and pay a bit more attention this time
Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 20:46
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
It should get noticably more rough and spluttery when you remove three of them once at a time. But one if them when you pull it should make no difference.
I didn't mean it in a sinister way, just thought it was a shame.

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 21:05
notoriouslor

Regular

Post #28
No worries mate, sorry for being arsey it was just starting to p**s me off. Everyone will be glad to know it's problem solved. I never replaced the conector properly one one of the packs, didn't click it right in, I'm going to blame the fact that I was trying to stop my 2 year old taking the hammer to car and insisting that he could fix it at the time
Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 22:08
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #29
notoriouslor wrote:
I'm going to blame the fact that I was trying to stop my 2 year old taking the hammer to car and insisting that he could fix it at the time

LOL

Glad its solved mate. Thumbs up

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 23:21

Pages (2): 1 [2]