displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Pair of 207 lower Strut Braces, powdercoated in Candy Apple Red.
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I know, not '6 related, tough shit. Thumbs up

As above, pair of lower strut braces for a Peugeot 207, these pickup on the wishbone bolts and brace them to the subframe/subframe mounting points to give a boost in rigidity. In turn that reduces road noise, improves steering feel and reduces toe-change for increased front-end grip.

The front brace replaces the flimsy Peugeot item originally fitted, and extends the pickups to the wishbone bolts themselves, the rear picks up on the rear wishbone and subframe mount bolts as a completely new brace.
Both braces are powdercoated in Candy Apple Red (tinted red lacquer over silver), all over an anti-rust undercoat.

Exactly the same colour as here:

Last new pair available so grab 'em quick if you want them, £160 for both + postage. Collection possible, as is fitting if you're local.

If you know any of those weird people that actually bought a 207, point 'em this wayLOL

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 9th Mar 2012 at 22:55
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Got a pair of these in gloss white on the shelf if anyone knows a 207 owner wanting shiny things Big grin

£75 each or £135 for the pair as they've been sat a while.

edit: Will do free postage on the pair too Thumbs up

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 14th Aug 2012 at 00:12