displaying posts 1 to 25 of 50

Pages (2): [1] 2

Author Subject: thread locking
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #1
OK! can you all stop this rather f*cking annoying, pointless, futile, pathetic, random, juvenile, stupid thread reporting!
why report a happy birthday thread whoever you are; and you know who you are. SAD and pathetic. Dry

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 17:57
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #2
2 abuse reports ??? 10 views this forum is becoming irksome!

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:05
monkeyman

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
in before the c*nts Sad

Spanner Monkeys Monkey Spanner
Forum Search Clicky
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:05
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Power to the payers.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:08
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #5
how about an abuse report counter below members avatars so we can all see who is getting off on this new trend?

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:09
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #6
thugpuggin wrote:
Power to the payers.

OK jon you seem in the know! please explain how this "game" works and how is it of any benefit to the forum? why are paying members reporting completely valid threads? I've paid and i'm sorry but i just don't "get it!" I'm sure owain locked his thread himself in the end but what the f*ck is going on?

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:13
m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
agreed, reporting threads is absolutely pointless and just creates multiple threads on the same subject. its actually similar to the "newbies asking the same thing over and over again instead of searching" problem. both result in loads of unnecessary threads.

supercharged China gti6 - Thu 16th Sep 1999 - sold
2010 megane rs250
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:15
monkeyman

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
looks like you done even have to post to report either,

Reports = 2 :?

Spanner Monkeys Monkey Spanner
Forum Search Clicky
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:15
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #9

Inspired by Chris's Avi.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 18:58
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
It is really annoying, and its quite obvious that this thread will get locked at some weak attempt to be funny. . It's even more immature then I am so who ever is doing it obviously has issues.
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 20:17
gilesy

Seasoned Pro

Post #11
IBTL...cunny funts
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 22:29
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #12
NB- omg there is now an acronym for 'In Before The Lock', IBTL....???

i hate the internet so much
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 22:42
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #13
PS- ADMIN IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS THREAD, PLEASE REMOVE THE ABUSE REPORT THREAD LOCK, IT IS UBER GAY AND ITS p*ssING EVERYONE OFF, IT CLEARLY HASNT WORKED, SO ADMIT YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE, REMOVE IT, AND LETS ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVERY AFTER.

FOREVER AND EVER.

AMEN
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 22:44
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #14
Up to three abuse reports now Laugh

Can't be arsed to mspaint the needle to an appropriate location. I'll leave that to Owain to photoshop then report as he's the one that reports every thread anyway.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 23:28
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #15
thugpuggin wrote:

Inspired by Chris's Avi.

Laugh my ass off

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 23:32
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #16
I want to have an actual physical fight with 3 people right now. Funny as I've had 3 stella's. Thats one stella's worth of beats per person.
Posted 8th Feb 2012 at 23:32
beez_neez_gt

Seasoned Pro

Post #17
Is it cause its them and no other reason ?

Pug fee`ver,

Pick a Bogey, buy a Pug.

Black 306 GTI 6 Standard, was 60k mileage, bargain!!

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 02:26
BrianM

Regular

Post #18
jsoulman wrote:
I want to have an actual physical fight with 3 people right now. Funny as I've had 3 stella's. Thats one stella's worth of beats per person.

I'll fight you, I am a pussy so you'll beat me up but it'll make you feel so good that you'll only need to knock one person out! Big grin

I did have high hopes with this place having spotted a few mentions on https://www.pscuk.net but my goodness fair few amount of people need to grow up! I wish pscuk.net was busier and I cant for the life of me think why it isn't?? Because it's FREE to use most of the forum AND has loads of info.

Don't get me wrong, there are helpful people on here, but the people that have helped me on here could just as well have replied on pscuk.net and I would have saved myelf a tenner.

I am beginning to feel "robbed" that's for sure. Even a wee key-ring or something for your tenner would be nice but actually, you get bugger all...maybe 1 or 2 good admins...IF YOU'RE LUCKY!

'13 208 Gti Bianca White, '99 Bianca 306 Rallye, '92 309 Goodwood GTi 5dr, '92 Miami Blue 309 GTi 3dr.
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 04:57
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #19
I don't know why we even bother trying to improve this forum any more, it's pretty clear Ash doesn't give a shit. The thread reports thing is pointless and always has been. This idea of going around locking threads - I genuinely don't get it. I can understand people creating dummy accounts for a laugh, or purposely trying to p*ss people off, but I really don't see how locking them is in any way funny.

Meanwhile, threads from idiots who don't search posted in General get answered fully without issue. At the same time, old useful threads are deleted automatically unless they're FAQ'd, which requires an admin, which we don't have. Plus I haven't really seen any useful threads appear in ages, as many of the people who made them aren't allowed to post in the technical sections anymore.

Will be interesting to see how many people pay come renewal time. At least before we didn't pay anything so didn't expect much, it seems now we're paying customers we get less than ever. Ridiculous.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 08:50
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #20
Right here is my idea. Let's have a month of no jokes, no 'milkfloat' stories, no taking threads off topic, no talking random bullshit and lets see what the forum is like then. This is what people want so let's see what it's like for a month.
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 09:28
gilesy

Seasoned Pro

Post #21
-________-
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 09:50
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #22
I can tell you what it'll be like, it'll be noobs posting in General and Welshpug replying. And the rest of us will be bored.

Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 09:55
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #23
owain wrote:
I can tell you what it'll be like, it'll be noobs posting in General and Welshpug replying. And the rest of us will be bored.

Well if thats what people want then let them have it. Im starting from now.
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 10:09
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #24
I agree with Chef's original post and would like to publicly declare my support for him.

Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 10:11
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #25
I support Grumpy too. Grumpy for England Manger!
Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 10:14

Pages (2): [1] 2