displaying posts 1 to 25 of 36

Pages (2): [1] 2

Author Subject: Thanks fellas!
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #1
So i go out karting for a couple of hours after starting what i thought was a sensible thread in feedback and come back to find it had a mixed response and is also locked! For the record i like this place and it has given me both good advice and a lot more laughs Yes I paid for membership because i want to support the site just as i would have clicked on the ads and the donate button previously! For me the forum has presented an interesting view of a diverse range of characters and personalities!
The humour around here is second to non and i have thoroughly enjoyed some of the banter! Why and who reported the thread what was wrong with trying to help? And what the fook is gilseys problem? Come on chaps; get a grip FFS!

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:56
J:$soulman Banned!

Post #2
Dont worry about it. i tried to get it on track to begin with but people obviously dont want my help.
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:58
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
And it would appear I've had the membership I paid for revoked! LOL

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:59
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
owain wrote:
And it would appear I've had the membership I paid for revoked! LOL

Refund received?

I've the 0870 customer helpline number if you need it.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:00

Post #5
Also the new thread you wrote I think should have been kept clean without it getting ruined to tell you the truth so srry about that.
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:01
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
thugpuggin wrote:
Refund received?

Funnily enough, no. Not even a PM. At least admin are going some way to improving their reputation.

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:02
m306

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
i get the impression all the messing about and the locking of the threads hasn't been taken well by the admins?

surely instead of creating admins vs members now, which is what its beginning to look like, the answer would be to take the 'request for more admins' more seriously and work together?

supercharged China gti6 - Thu 16th Sep 1999 - sold
2010 megane rs250
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:06
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
Or at least let people know why they're being banned. And give me my money back if I'm somehow not worthy of being a member any more for some reason?!

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:07
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #9
J:$soulman wrote:
Also the new thread you wrote I think should have been kept clean without it getting ruined to tell you the truth.

I'm fooking well confused! brother kennedy what have you done? i seem to be missing something this place is getting freaky i can see there is clearly a multiple account issue going on here!
To say i'm a bit p*ssed off about all this juvenile shite is an understatement! Sad
I even raced some chavvy little corsa with dump valve wooshes and whistles i was laughing my tits of untill the little scrote stayed with me side by side, untill the dual carriage way ran out but i only got to 5th! not me at all; i absolutely frown on racing; Karting was fun though!

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:09
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
Joking apart I've been on here nearly a year and don't think I have seen more than 2 admin/mods do anything
The new membership hasn't worked as well as it could have and almost seems to have put payers against none payers
It needs sorting asap but as with most things it's getting dragged out!
As for the banning of members it achieves nothing other than getting peoples backs up!

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:13

Post #11
grumpychef wrote:
Also the new thread you wrote I think should have been kept clean without it getting ruined to tell you the truth.

I'm fooking well confused! brother kennedy what have you done? i seem to be missing something this place is getting freaky i can see there is clearly a multiple account issue going on here!
To say i'm a bit p*ssed off about all this juvenile shite is an understatement! Sad
I even raced some chavvy little corsa with dump valve wooshes and whistles i was laughing my tits of untill the little scrote stayed with me side by side, untill the dual carriage way ran out but i only got to 5th! not me at all; i absolutely frown on racing; Karting was fun though!

Oh I was Toadfish! thats why I got banned. I was actually trying to get some admin sorted for everyone before all that though.
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:15
rikky 🦔

Post #12
This is an automated response. Admin are out of the office until 32nd Jelember. Please contact Samaritans in their absense, or wait until their return. Many thanks. The Admin Team

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:26
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #13
grumpychef wrote:

Oh I was Toadfish! thats why I got banned. I was actually trying to get some admin sorted for everyone before all that though.

Brother kennedy knows you are a fine upstanding god fearing man with a kind christian heart!
Owain is due some sort of explanation! is it wrong to have an opinion here now? because if it is i'll move on?

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:37
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #14
Owain would like to hear from Kev before speaking further about the matter.

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:40

Post #15
Who is Kev?
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:41
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #16
owain wrote:

His number's on his for sale advert, dare ya. Whistle

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:41
rikky 🦔

Post #17
too early yet.. LOL

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:42
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #18
Who is Kev?

Kevin "kjh100" "grow up boys" Banhammer

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:42

Post #19
owain wrote:
Who is Kev?

Kevin "kjh100" "grow up boys" Banhammer

I'll be honest, never heard of him! LOL

I thought banhammers belonged to Welly, Jimmy someone, Captain Ash, Mr Sideburns, Royce long fingers and the late Colonel Sandbanks.
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:43
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #20
thugpuggin wrote:
owain wrote:

His numbers on his for sale advert, dare ya.

just don't send him a text calling him an arsehole! Laugh my ass off

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:43
rikky 🦔

Post #21
kevin banhammer Laugh my ass off

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:44
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #22
I'll be honest, never heard of him! LOL

Yes, I believe that's part of the problem LOL

And no, last thing I need is him knowing my phone number. He'll track me down, slink round to my house, stab my dog and sneak out like some kind of mistrusted forum admin who's gotten out of hand.

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:45
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #23
rikky wrote:
kevin banhammer Laugh my ass off

Didn't he wreck a 306 with a can of paint?

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:45
gile$y Banned!

Post #24
I thought it was Corporal Sandbanks...'pauses for a moment'
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:47
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #25
rikky wrote:
Admin are out of the office until 32nd Jelember.

Laugh my ass off

Ph3 China blue GTi-6 330Ci///M Sport & NC23 CBR400RR Cool

You feed beefburgers to swans. Yes

I may have been speeding Mr Policeman but [a] I live for the 306 and [b] did you see that dog? omfg
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:47

Pages (2): [1] 2