Post #28
khj100 wrote:
owain wrote:
J:$soulman wrote:
Who is Kev?

Kevin "kjh100" "grow up boys" Banhammer

Laugh

Oh gents, you make me smile!

Oh yeah that reminds me. Did you at least even crack a smile at the whole Method Man and Toadfish thing? Just interested to see if you found it funny yet had to do your job as admin so got the hammer out, even though, deep down it was giving you the LOLZ.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 13:19
khj100

Senior User

Post #29
jsoulman wrote:
Oh yeah that reminds me. Did you at least even crack a smile at the whole Method Man and Toadfish thing? Just interested to see if you found it funny yet had to do your job as admin so got the hammer out, even though, deep down it was giving you the LOLZ.

Isn't it more fun for all of you to see me as a humourless bore!?

But if it helps you with a bit of amateur psychology then yes, of course it's a laugh to have some banter - in the old days a few of us might have been party to the same. Not sure I thought it was as funny as you clear did, but my role is to try and set standards. If we just go along with everything "for the craic" then there'd be no rules an everyone can do what they want. Have to draw the line somewhere and it's far easier to do something before it gets out of control.

Trackday, trackday, trackday Hyper
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 14:31
ballardpaul

Seasoned Pro

Post #30
khj100 wrote:
jsoulman wrote:

But if it helps you with a bit of amateur psychology then yes, of course it's a laugh to have some banter - in the old days a few of us might have been party to the same. Not sure I thought it was as funny as you clear did, but my role is to try and set standards. If we just go along with everything "for the craic" then there'd be no rules an everyone can do what they want. Have to draw the line somewhere and it's far easier to do something before it gets out of control.

I love it how you make it sounds like if admin wern't here then the whole forum would result in robbing elderly people for our next fix LOL although the way we all go on makes us seem like we can't live without admin.

Phase 2 Blaze GTi 6 (Standard) Sold
Phase 3 Supercharged China GTi 6 (249.8 BHP) Sold
Phase 3 Supercharged Diablo GTi 6 (443 BHP)Sold
Nissan 350Z (300 BHP)
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 14:38
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #31
khj100 wrote:
jsoulman wrote:

I cant remember anything funny ever happening when I first joined with my 6 in 2004 either, although I had a real job back then so wasnt on much. Just people moaning about the 04 lot ruining the forum, and Cosmic Spanner sticking up for everyone.

I dont really see you as anything except for a role model for all of us to look up to anyway. Well actually I did until you unbanned me, now I see you as someone with no backbone. I will always have a picture of you in my wallet regardless.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 14:42
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #32
So am I getting my membership back or what?

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 14:47
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #33
owain wrote:
So am I getting my membership back or what?

Yeah and my membership! or my money back at least. I had the £20 one.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 14:49
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #34
^ i can vouch for this. he answered one of my technical questions regarding 22 inch rims on my rallye in the technical tyres/wheels section validating his membership status.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 14:57
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #35
just noticed j:$Soulman has now been banned, and jsoulman reinstated. i think i preferred j:$Soulman, the user, the man, the legend...jsoulman foyc. you should get them swapped.
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 15:19
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #36
billyboy99 wrote:
just noticed j:$Soulman has now been banned, and jsoulman reinstated. i think i preferred j:$Soulman, the user, the man, the legend...jsoulman foyc. you should get them swapped.

+1
Posted 20th Jan 2012 at 15:21

Pages (2): 1 [2]