displaying posts 101 to 105 of 105

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]

Author Subject: Average gti6 supercharged owners age
techdw

Senior User

Post #101
stan_306gti6 wrote:
techdw wrote:
Rich is building my High Boost engine at the moment, I was going to start with Low Boost but thought sod it - really looking forward to getting it all fitted.
Im 27 now, but only got the Rallye around 7 months ago.

You will love it I am sure. Fair play for going for the high boost first. Smile

Cheers Stan.

I did plan to go Low boost and ordered the bigger IC from the start so I could go high boost in a year or two, but as the kit came I changed my mind and decided what the hell go straight to High Boost. Will be a weapon!! I have never been in a high boost 306 but hear so many good things about it.
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 08:27
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #102
It is a lot of money, granted. However, from personal experience I believe it is worth it for the performance gain you can achieve. Obviously, you are never going to get the cost of modifying back in the resale value, but then if you don't plan on selling then its not an issue.

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 15:47
mrdeey

Regular

Post #103
Agreed ,perfect for the mid wife crisis or soon will be if you dont hide the receipts! as someone eloquently put it , slightly modified , loving the supercharged six will inevitably result in living in the supercharged six !

now new booted , boosted and flying again!
Posted 24th Jan 2012 at 20:03
arigti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #104
stan_306gti6 wrote:
It is a lot of money, granted. However, from personal experience I believe it is worth it for the performance gain you can achieve. Obviously, you are never going to get the cost of modifying back in the resale value, but then if you don't plan on selling then its not an issue.

Clapping Alright for some Whistle

I Live for the 306 Ninja

TEAM CHERRY PINK RALLYE
2008 BMW ///M 320d
Posted 26th Jan 2012 at 21:17
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #105
arigti6 wrote:
stan_306gti6 wrote:

Clapping Alright for some Whistle

It wasn't done overnight mate I can assure you! Took a lot of hard work and plenty of money, but in the end the desired effect was achieved. Big grin

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 27th Jan 2012 at 19:02

Pages (5): first .. 3 4 [5]