displaying posts 126 to 130 of 130

Pages (6): first .. 4 5 [6]

Author Subject: 6 to a Golf Mk4 20v Turbo
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #126
honestly3k wrote:
I dont really have anything against them, just their ignorant sweeping patronising tv adverts LOL

On the contrary, my bro is a VW fanboy - he has a mk3 16v, it goes well and i quite like the styling.

mk2's can be made to look awesome also.

I just have a problem with the mk4 being 'better than a 6', it just isnt, end of....

Im happy that you enjoy it but from a purely analytical stand point, it just isnt Wink

Kind of what I was getting at Yes The mk4 is like the retard cousin of all the golf gti's, proper vw fanboys that really know their onions accept they exist, but don't talk about them in public. Mk's 1-3 and 5 + 6 = more than acceptable and in some cases pretty f*cking cool, mk4's = :shh

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 23rd Sep 2011 at 21:06
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #127
cwspellowe wrote:
roland rat wrote:
ian7675 wrote:
roland rat wrote:
Shit car

/Thread Wink

Shit reply

/member Thumbs up

Banter Wink

And if the captain wants to refund my membership fee ill gladly f*ck off.

i'll pay you double what you paid to f*ck off Thumbs up

please send payment to mulletmonkey1983@hotmail.com Wink
Posted 23rd Sep 2011 at 21:06
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #128
nashy wrote:
honestly3k wrote:
I dont really have anything against them, just their ignorant sweeping patronising tv adverts LOL

On the contrary, my bro is a VW fanboy - he has a mk3 16v, it goes well and i quite like the styling.

mk2's can be made to look awesome also.

I just have a problem with the mk4 being 'better than a 6', it just isnt, end of....

Im happy that you enjoy it but from a purely analytical stand point, it just isnt Wink

Kind of what I was getting at Yes The mk4 is like the retard cousin of all the golf gti's, proper vw fanboys that really know their onions accept they exist, but don't talk about them in public. Mk's 1-3 and 5 + 6 = more than acceptable and in some cases pretty f*cking cool, mk4's = :shh

Spot on Yes

''Oh, it does handle like a golf!'' Why drive a Golf....when you can drive a GTi-6?
Posted 23rd Sep 2011 at 21:26
cwspellowe

Seasoned Pro

Post #129
Thought it was cutandblowjobs@hotmail.com, or is that your work address?

Bye bye Sundance Kid Sad
Posted 23rd Sep 2011 at 21:27
musclebeach

Seasoned Pro

Post #130
Has a passenger ride in a VW Golf R32 mkIV, god it was awesome! Wanted one so badly........he was always on the road though and funnily enough, it was always in the garage!

Went wrong alot apparently!!

Oh and without a doubt, for me the iphone is the most easy to use phone out there!! IOS is so user friendly, learn how to open and close an app properly and that's all you have to do, no digging around menu's .......

Alot of phones have been playing catchup for years!!

VW Golf GT TDI 115, 100k nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted 23rd Sep 2011 at 21:50

Pages (6): first .. 4 5 [6]