peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
dont really like clios mate, bit girly for me
i also have enough problems with my pug adiction

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 19th Aug 2011 at 04:36
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
cwspellowe wrote:
Jesus!
Bar the engine i'm doing pretty much everything you're doing mate, am unemployed though so plenty of time every day to f*ck around!

thats one of the main reasons ive had the time, been working for myself the last 6 months and things have been slow over the last 2 Sad
will be officially unemployed on the 1st of sept

working for somebody else is by far the easiest and most hassle free way of earning money Thumbs up

roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 19th Aug 2011 at 05:45
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
well ive finally paid for my membership Big grin
so will be updating the thread shortly

roland rat wrote:

Posted 7th Nov 2011 at 21:38
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
After much deliberation I decided to sell the rallye, I didnt want to but having 3 pugs to drive meant at least 1 had to go
I would have only spent the money on another car that would have needed work doing to it so decided I would keep the rallye and sell my 205 gti6
After all the work I've done to it and all the parts I've replaced it still wouldn't sell at 2k!

So now I have other plans for it, over the next 12 months it'll get the following

It's new wings, bumper and bonnet fitted in the spring
A nice shiney set of clones.
A new suspension setup
A full stainless
Some gear rods and a rebuilt rear beam

roland rat wrote:

Posted 24th Nov 2011 at 13:47
seans6

Senior User

Post #30
peetypug did you sell that 205 gti6 in the end? I looked at that add a few times but was abit out of my range, would have had to sell mine first. Smile
Posted 25th Nov 2011 at 12:05
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #31
No. Still got it.
There's 2 people interested in it, one I'm waiting to contact me back and another wants to put a deposit on it but can't collect it till february Sad

roland rat wrote:

Posted 25th Nov 2011 at 13:03
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #32
So did you ever sell the 205?

And wheres the updates to this thread? LOL
Posted 13th Feb 2016 at 21:40
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #33
Lmao.
Yes I sold the 205. In about 1000 pieces.
As far as I'm aware the shell is still rotting on the guy who bought it's drive

roland rat wrote:

Posted 14th Feb 2016 at 00:28

Pages (2): 1 [2]