displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Quick ideas, bloody alarm not disarming
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Right, if I lock the doors with the fob, CL locks everything fine, alarm arms fine.

Unlock the doors with the fob, all the doors unlock but it's not de-activating the alarm - so I get the flashing lights trick until I hit the button on the column with the ignition on.

Then as soon as I turn the engine off, the alarm goes off again Doh
Pain in the arse 'cause I'm trying to get some work done on the car.

I checked all the reciever in the roof in case the sunroof had leaked onto the circuit board, it's fine, so it may be a short down in the rear quarter where the box is.
I was just going to turn it off on the master key but I can't find my bloody key...Dry

Any quick idea's as to where the fault is, I haven't got my meter here so I can't check the circuits Doh

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 20:22
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
unplug the siren Thumbs up

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 20:31
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Already done that LOL

Doesn't stop it flashing all the side lights + headlight though.

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 20:33
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Hmm, even the master key isn't switching it off, although I can't remember whether that just does the siren anyway LOL
Although, there's a burnt connection on the lock so it might not be working...

If I ever find the bloke that designed the 306 wiring loom I'm going to roast his bo***cks over a spit and make him eat 'em.

Email me!
Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 23:37
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
If anyone else has the same problem, check the rightmost orange wire on the grey connector to the alarm unit in the rear

Email me!
Posted 4th Apr 2010 at 00:54