displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Rear Bumper removal FAQ
birk

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I know this is quite a simple process to do, but i thought i'd do an little FAQ anywho for the people who dont know how to do it Big grin

In the boot ther is 4 of these 10mm bolts, remove these and keep them safe

Get underneith the car, you'll see two more 10mm's like below, one at each side of the car, take them out too! also, wher the other red marker is, this is the bit you'll needs to be in later

Take the shit guard screw out of each side

This is the shit guard bent down, put your hand up ther and you'll notice a metal box area

As mentioned above, the box area, it has sound wadding inside it, that fluffy stuff also int boot. push that up and look outward of the car, you'll see a 10mm bolt, undo this on both sides of bumper. this hole below is wher the circled bolt should go

All the bolts are now off, you can take the bumper off now, gently pull it off, be sure to keep all botls safe and also unclip the plate lights from the pass side light.

Hope ive done that ok.

My first FAQ Ninja LOL

Dan

Dimma + Gt35 turbo = Ninja
Solid rear beam mounts £130
Dan
Posted 5th May 2007 at 00:00
micnic

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Pretty good but you can get at all the bolts from inside the boot (pull back side carpets and remove blanking plugs) saves crawling underneath to reach up to the 10mm bolts on the sides of the bumper.
Posted 4th May 2007 at 17:35
Welly Forum Admin

Post #3
Top stuff Thumbs up

Life is a lie. The only certainty of which is death. Go live and enjoy yourself. The clock is ticking

Vrs power!!
Posted 4th May 2007 at 23:59

This thread has been locked