displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: I'm back!
simonedwards82

Post #1
Just thought I'd say Hi,

Used to be an active member on this forum about 20 years ago when I last owned a GTI6, i sold it after I had 2 engines blow up!
So, I decided to buy myself another one LOL it needs some work but looking forward to spending a few quid getting it back up to scratch again!

Needs quite a few things, haven't written a list yet as only bought it earlier this week! I had a black one when I was 20, but always liked the moonstone blue so I now have one! Smile

Cheers Thumbs up
Posted 3rd May 2024 at 11:49
darkgti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Welcome back. Been a long time since my 6 was written off but I still miss it. Id probably still be driving it today otherwise.

Team Peugeot Sport 308 Gti

Black T'99 Gti - may she rest in peace - written off in a shunt on the A329m
Posted 4th May 2024 at 23:44
ant_kernow

Senior User

Post #3
Congrats.

I’m on the same path so looking forward to seeing your build

team umpalumpa.
Posted 8th May 2024 at 19:04
mark

Senior User

Post #4
Hi there!

Almost exact story as me! owned a 98 Diablo GTI6 and 99 white Rallye, then got married and had kids…. 20 years later I’m back to my roots. Enjoyed the Bavarian motors recently with a 2017 M3 competition and a 2023 M4 competition, but sold these as just wasn’t using them as they were designed. Reinvested in to house refurbishment but kept a little to myself and bought a P3 China Blue GTI6 off a Pistonheads auction recently.

Plan is to keep the standard look but some engine and brake mods. It’s in pretty good condition but will look to tidy it up further.

A PROUD OWNER !

Posted 15th May 2024 at 21:55