displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: The story so far
Unlovedrallye

Post #1
Hello everyone, my names Ben
I bought a 306 Rallye from a friend exactly 1 year ago. It hadnt been mot’d since 2017. I knew the car needed lots of welding and the bodywork was tired but it had a large history folder including a full engine rebuild with pug 1 off in 2015 which was only 20k miles ago.
The car now has an mot. New sills,, cam belt water pump discs pads starter motor alternator and battery. It still needs plenty of love.
It has the wrong front wings on it and they don’t fit which bugs me, but after putting some miles on it and reading the history it had some pug1off gear linkages fitted that have now decided to get caught on everything. Sometimes 4th is 1st sometimes 5th is 3rd and reverse can be hard to find. Does anyone have any advice before I begrudgingly get under the car and inevitably spend more money.
Thanks everyone

No such thing as a cheap Rallye
Posted 7th Oct 2023 at 16:06
Jimbamboon2

Post #2
Can't help with the issue Unfortunatey but have you got any pics of the car?
Posted 10th Oct 2023 at 11:02