displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: radiator hoses for heater matrix
jwilshere6

Post #1
Hi, i've got a coolant leak that looks to be around the heater matrix hoses, does anybody know the part number for these? thanks

Posted 18th Nov 2022 at 03:16
alcon

Senior User

Post #2
6464LH

1999 GTi-6 (china blue)
1999 Rallye (black)
Posted 17th Nov 2022 at 09:09
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #3
Not been available in a long time and specific to a git6/wallye/vts, there are 2 o-rings where its located into the heater mstrix, that appears to be cracked though

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 17th Nov 2022 at 12:35
S8-Tom

Regular

Post #4
The plastic part is the same on all 306's (+ Xsara, early Berlingo/Partner) but the rubber hoses are specific to the GTI-6/VTS as Welshpug! says.

I got the plastic part from a donor car, cut the rubber in a suitable place and joined to the GTI-6 hoses with a 20mm pipe joiner and some clips. It's all hidden behind the heatshield so never seen.

Alternatively, remove all of the rubber from the donor plastic bit to expose a barbed end and join to the silicone hoses available from Baker BM

1343Z4 coolant hose o-rings for sale
198131 injector o-rings for sale
Posted 17th Nov 2022 at 15:51
jwilshere6

Post #5
S8-Tom wrote:
The plastic part is the same on all 306's (+ Xsara, early Berlingo/Partner) but the rubber hoses are specific to the GTI-6/VTS as Welshpug! says.

I got the plastic part from a donor car, cut the rubber in a suitable place and joined to the GTI-6 hoses with a 20mm pipe joiner and some clips. It's all hidden behind the heatshield so never seen.

Alternatively, remove all of the rubber from the donor plastic bit to expose a barbed end and join to the silicone hoses available from Baker BM

i was going to try this also, just wasn't sure if the plastic part is the same on all cars as i went to a wrecker to check a convertible which looks like this:
the plastic bit has an extra little hose for the bleeder valve which i'm not too sure about.
Posted 18th Nov 2022 at 03:16
pug_306

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
jwilshere6 wrote:
S8-Tom wrote:

i was going to try this also, just wasn't sure if the plastic part is the same on all cars as i went to a wrecker to check a convertible which looks like this:
the plastic bit has an extra little hose for the bleeder valve which i'm not too sure about.

Yes that's fine, that's just a difference in bleed screws for earlier and later models

1998 Supercharged White Rallye
1992 205 GTi6
205 Turbo 340bhp
Posted 18th Nov 2022 at 10:13