displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Itb remapped ECU
hugovox

Junior User

Post #1
Hi folks, I am looking for an remapped ecu IAW1AP for the Gti6 with a map for Itbs, standard engine with no mods. I’m planning to purchase jenveys with a Satchell manifold, std injectors.
Best regards from Peru
Posted 16th Sep 2022 at 02:22
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #2
Honestly, you’re hunting for a unicorn, even then it won’t really suit ur engine as every eng in me is different. Buy an aftermarket Ecu and be done with it. Just my 2ps worth.

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper
Posted 19th Sep 2022 at 00:17
hugovox

Junior User

Post #3
jeffers wrote:
Honestly, you’re hunting for a unicorn, even then it won’t really suit ur engine as every eng in me is different. Buy an aftermarket Ecu and be done with it. Just my 2ps worth.

I know mate, but I want it that way because I’m here there’s not too many tuners, maybe 2-3 that work always with Japanese cars, and as far as I know, no one worked with Peugeot. A few years ago I bought the low boost kit and then the remapped ecu from a member of this forum and the car ran flawlessly. I looking for the Itb sound and reliability. If no one have it I’ll go for a omex or emerald with loom and conector.
Maybe someone had the same setup, jenvey kit from Colin Satchell, std cams, internals and Oe injectors.
Posted 21st Sep 2022 at 17:35
rudolf

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Have you got the low boost kit for sale?

S Reg Diablo standardsSpec SORNED
R Reg Nile standard spec written off then repaired
X Reg Astor in need of TLC
R Reg Nile to restore
Set of Lions to fit.
Posted 22nd Sep 2022 at 12:47
hugovox

Junior User

Post #5
rudolf wrote:
Have you got the low boost kit for sale?

Sorry but isn’t for sale mate, it’s in my other Gti6. I have 2, a phase 1 and a phase 3.
Best regards
Posted 22nd Sep 2022 at 15:25