I have owned this car for nearing 10 years originally being used as a main car and then as a second car. I bought this car with 31k miles and currently stands with under 67k miles on the clock, all supported with documentation.
If you are in this forum you know plenty about these cars so will focus on sharing some detail on this specific car along with pics.
- GTi-6 Phase 1
- Silver colour
- Factory audio with steering remote and 6 CD changer
- Black half leather half Alcantara interior
- Factory alarm & immobiliser
I am the 4th owner, although first 3 were moving the car within one family, of which was the original purchaser of the car. I met/spoke with 2 of the previous 3 owners, the last was a senior member of the family and was driving fairly locally to his home but always serviced and maintained the car regardless. I have owned the car since 2012 using for a mix of urban driving and motorway journeys.
Plenty of service history but listing the main points I know anyone would want to know about to start with:
- MOT till Nov 2022, last MOT was with NO advisories
- Clutch: 2017 with 61k miles
- Tyres: I purchased this car with the factory tyres fitted still! All changed having covered less than 5k on the rears. Pirelli tyres all round
- Brakes: services regularly, about 30% wear on discs and pads
- Exhaust: changed around 15k miles back
- Cam Belt + Tensioners: last major works done pre-covid, all changed with Peugeot original parts, last changed October 2020 on 65k miles
Runs perfect, fires up and drives as it should. Idles smooth, high revving as this engine is by nature.
I would say pretty good for the age of the car, but not perfect. Overall rust free. Few things to note:
- Front lower spoiler has a crack in it, pic shared below
- Driver side rear wing shopping trolley dink/dent
- Only rust to note is 2-3 dots below rear window on the boot lid
- Front bumper black stripes have come off on the corners, not been replaced back on
- Passenger side mirror casing has a scuff
- All original panels, including windscreen
- Wheels: all original Cyclones, 3 have some kerb rub/scuffs
Again good condition for age. Main items to note:
- Driver seat bolster is showing signs of wear, but not ripped or majorly damaged
- Original gear knob
- Driver door cloth lining glue has started drying so the lining is becoming loose around the inside door handle
Almost everything working as it should including the sunroof (leak free). Only items needing attention:
- Stereo, the LCD display has stopped working, audio was working fine but garage disconnected the battery when doing some work and since then not been able to correctly enter the code.
- Aircon does work but not been re-gassed the past 2 summers
Car comes with all service history, handbooks and 3 keys.
I had intended to make the car perfect again, but just not getting the time to do this. Currently SORN although started weekly and kept in running order.
Happy to have a call and run through the details of the car. SMS for contact will be easier to arrange call as signal patchy for me.