displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Rallye owner indicator stalks
russbez

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I did post this one facebook but unfortuantly i didnt get part codes or pictures of what i need
picture on fb on code from stalk - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10160060277097803&set=p.10160060277097803&type=3

basically i am looking for someone with a Rallye (without front fog switch on their indicator stalk) to take a picture of the sticker they have on their indicator stalk

Its two Torx to get top bit of steering cowling off, and two more to get the Stalk off...

I have two Stalks here. Dip works on its own, Full beam works on its own. When i pull the full beam switch towards me both are on, when i release to let Stalk go back to normal position the Dip beam goes off.

I THINK these Stalks i have are both are from older 306 models. They work but i want to try and find a stalk which both Dip beam and Full beam remain on when i put my Full beam on

Gave my Vin to local Peugeot parts man and he tells me my indicator stalk should be part No. 625371.. when i google this I find one on ebay with same sticker with the codes on the Stalk thats on my car already...

Cars earth points are clean/i dont believe its this as both beams work on their own.

TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYE

My Rallye project thread
Posted 5th Apr 2022 at 14:52
rudolf

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
This is part number 625371 at the Peugeot Museum:

https://www.pieces-de-rechange-classic.com/306/8408-cde-eclairage.html

S Reg Diablo standardsSpec SORNED
R Reg Nile standard spec written off then repaired
X Reg Astor in need of TLC
R Reg Nile to restore
Set of Lions to fit.
Posted 5th Apr 2022 at 17:59
russbez

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Managed to fix my old stalk using this old 306.net thread convert single optic stalk to a twin optic
Thanks goes to Piggy power (he has a Youtube channel working on his 306 found a few bits handy)

625371 which was“double optics” these two old Stalks seem I have to be older Single optics indicator stalks

Note : solder you own Stalk at your own risk

TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYE

My Rallye project thread
Posted 11th Apr 2022 at 16:26