• Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Jan 2022

Modifications: None

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 306 Gti6
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #1

Up for sale is my 1998 Peugeot 306 Gti6. Car is showing just over 91k miles is MOTd till November this year and is in daily use so miles will rise

I have done the cambelt and serviced the old girl as I like to check these things for my self even though previous owner advised it was all done at 87k but in 2017

Car runs as it should has no tapping from top end and is timed correctly using a solid crank pulley and all genuine parts

The car is pretty stock and has the battery box lid and also now has a proper original airbox that I had refurbished. Car will also come with the following spares as I’ve been collecting parts just not had time to deal with

Replacement subframe (one on the car is crusty)
Anti roll bar
Lower arms
18mm ball joint hubs
Drop links
Drive shafts
Genuine clutch
Crank seal (one on car is leaking)
Box seals etc
Engine under tray
Phase 3 head lights (phase 2 on the car)

All the above will come with the car and anything else I have kicking about that may be of use..

Interior is pretty good for age but is showing signs of age on drivers seat so it’s not perfect condition.
Exterior wise again she is far from show room condition and is showing signs of age so please don’t expect it to be brand new. Paint could do with machine polish and there are a few small dents scratches etc. roof also has some paint fade.

Most of the electrics work but I believe the door looms need attention as the central locking is not working correctly from drivers side and the speaker no longer works on passenger side (I’ve sourced some replacements just waiting for them to arrive)

Aircon doesn’t work

I have 2 keys for the car not much history unfortunately but that didn’t bother me as I know what the problems are with these cars.

As stated I did the cambelt and service my self (have done many in the past) so I will document that for new owner.

Overall she is a good solid car and drives fine and has done since I’ve had her.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Happy to negotiate on the price

Many thanks

Chris
Posted 8th Feb 2022 at 16:16