1999 Peugeot 306 GTi

• 0cc
  • Black
  • 110 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Various chavvy bits and pieces from my uni days (sorry!), nothing "functional".

displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: 1999 Peugeot 306 GTi
chrrrissss

Regular

Post #1
Hi guys,

I'm just gauging interest on a 306 GTi-6 in black (loads of wiggle room available in the price!). It has been sitting SORN for about 5-6 years in a lot (outdoors) of someone who ran a car repair business.

The plan was to get it MOT'd and Taxed but to be honest as I've lived in central London the entire time I've had no use for it and it's never been a priority.

Years ago he had managed to get it started after some electrical tweaking, but it's not been run for quite a while now.

Would have to be collected on a trailer (from Potters Bar). I don't think it would have needed TOO much work to get it back on the road but that was a while back now and it's just not worth it any more for me, especially as I live inside the ULEZ.

I'm unsure on the current condition of the paint etc. (I can ask), to be honest I just wondered if someone would get some enjoyment / use out of it as opposed to it being scrapped soon which I'd like to avoid as these are getting rarer and going up in value (especially after the latest Grand Tour episode!).

It has Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 alloys, 1 previous owner (I've owned the car for ~10 years) and a bit over 100k miles.

Originally it was a T reg (phase 2.5) but has a personalised plate - if someone does get it back on the road I'd like to get this back if possible (it was £250 so not sought after or anything).

Photo of last time it was on the driveway (~5 years ago) is as attached.

I also have some various spares (the original Cyclones, headlights, things like that) at my parents place in North London which they are wanting to be rid of I can throw in if willing to collect. There is a Parrot and Pioneer DVD player in the car too (I have the faceplate for the Pioneer at home home too somewhere).

I did get the cambelt changed with a head gasket skim about 10 years ago, probably only did 5k miles since then!

Happy to answer any questions and like I said there is loads of room on the price I just want it to go to a good home / good use (it was my pride and joy at one stage!).

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.
Which was ironic because we were standing at a bus stop at the time.
Posted 6th Jan 2022 at 14:07
chrrrissss

Regular

Post #2
I've also seen I listed it here about 5 years ago and had no interest then haha, will see if anything has changed!

My mate told me that I just don't understand irony.
Which was ironic because we were standing at a bus stop at the time.
Posted 6th Jan 2022 at 14:10
Brad813

Post #3
Hi there,

Would it be possible to get any current photos of the GTi6?

Thanks Brad
Posted 8th Jan 2022 at 18:30
johnyboy

Post #4
Well, other than the yellow bits, it looked good 5 years ago. Would be good to see some current pics, as I'm looking for a project too.

John
Posted 14th Jan 2022 at 14:18

Greenlight Insurance