displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: What's it worth?
-sinden-

Senior User

Post #1
I'm going to be selling my gti6 soon and not sure what's its worth in its current state. I took it off the road a few years ago with the intention to forge it and keep it for the track but never got round to it and now need the space

The engine is still removed from the car but this is a complete fast road/track package for anyone with the know how to put her back together again. Everything is present down to last nut and bolt that was taken off.

Around 115k iirc (engine and gearbox pulled strong, not tapping or smoke)

1999 China blue gti6

Yamaha R1 throttle bodies (standard ecu so no major gains without different management and a map but it sounds amazing and revs round effortlessly)

Kent cams

Hi spec 4 pot calipers with 300mm bells and rotors, braided hoses

Short shift linkages

Gaz coilovers

Bucket seats and 3 point harness, deep dish steering wheel, the rest of the interior has been stripped appart from front door cards and roof lining

Stainless catback exhaust with decat (scorpion I think)

The body work has a few scratches and lacquer peel on the n/s wing (all in pictures) but overall a straight solid shell

Selling as a whole package, not breaking

Pics here https://m.facebook.com/groups/306FanClub/permalink/10158004856376016/

If anyone could help tell me what it's worth roughly so I don't rip myself off or vise versa

Thanks in advance

fixed my heaters and found out my aircon works Big grin
Posted 19th Apr 2021 at 09:51