displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Gauging interest Team Dynamics 17” Pro Race 1.2 anthracite NEW
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #1
As per thread title, I have at least one, possibly two full sets of Pro Race 1.2 17” wheels I am thinking of selling. In the correct offset and with the correct bore so no plastic centre/spigot to melt or fall out with hard use.
I’ll post up some pictures of how they were (new in boxes, still are new in boxes but they are well buried in the back of the loft) so no pictures of them now but they will still be in perfect as new condition in their boxes.
Bought them to clear Megane callipers and 330mm rotors which they do with room to spare.

Something that people would still want these days?

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 28th Mar 2021 at 12:33
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Well hello stranger
Team Dynamics just won’t make these anymore and having them like you have and new is amazing Jim ...lots of people maybe don’t know these are special order only and like I said basically Hens teeth Thumbs up
Posted 28th Mar 2021 at 13:00
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #3
Hello Damian, thanks for that. Hopefully someone can make use of them. I’ll not need them all if I’m not going to race it.

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Harness bars
Posted 28th Mar 2021 at 13:20
jord294

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Possibly interested depending price

FRESHLY RE-FURBISHED GTI BEAMS
FITTING AND LOWERING AVAILABLE.
ALL AXLES BUILT USING GENUINE PEUGEOT PARTS

IF I'M NOT HERE, IT ONLY MEANS ONE THING.... I'M SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Posted 28th Mar 2021 at 15:26
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #5
I think offers near £450.

Harness bars
Posted 28th Mar 2021 at 18:16