displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: 306 xsi engine conversion in berlingo
Garyfutcher@outlook.com

Post #1
Hi im new to the forum basically its what it says in the tite, I had a lovely 306 xsi 2.0 I know its not a 6 but its had a few mods and is still a quick car.

So the other day some bloke stuffed it up the back and ruined it (maybe a blessing in disguise as 306 was getting hard for family life ie space)

But the engine and drive line is great and ive looked after it and dont want to loose it so ive got myself a cheap diesel berlingo and wanted to swap all the bits over.

Just wanted to know whats involved and any tips or info help would be greatly appreciated thanks
Posted 28th Aug 2020 at 22:35
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
the bulkhead sumbframe and inner wings are identical if its a mk1 berlingo, so it'll all bolt straight in, wiring should not be too difficult to sort.

if its a facelift berlingo then they are a little more tricky being multiplexed, but an N-A diesel is particularly simple so getting your xsi lump running in there will not be hard, you will need a petrol tank and lines.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 29th Aug 2020 at 10:25
Garyfutcher@outlook.com

Post #3
Think its a mk1 with the bigger lights facelifted front end but yeah its a non turbo diesel one cool thanks
Posted 29th Aug 2020 at 15:40