displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Adrian Flux - Current Situation
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Post #1
Hi.

Just to let you know we are still very much open and hopefully its business as usual wherever possible.

As from Monday our quotes team will be on hand for any new quotations as per the below:-

Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm

Saturday – 9 am – 4 pm

Sunday 10 am -2 pm

Currently our service teams opening hours for existing clients are unaffected.

Please feel free to visit the following FAQ link for advice around Coronavirus and insurance:-

https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/blog/2020/03/how-will-coronavirus-affect-my-insurance.html

During this uncertain period you may wish to look into laid up insurance so if this is the case please feel free to drop me a line.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Dan.
Posted 29th Mar 2020 at 21:38
lee306rallye

Regular

Post #2
Just insured my rallye for april 1st with churchill for £168 fully comp can you beat it.

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=163869
Posted 30th Mar 2020 at 19:00
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Post #3
lee306rallye wrote:
Just insured my rallye for april 1st with churchill for £168 fully comp can you beat it.

Hi Lee,

We'd have to take a closer look at all your details to be able to see. You are outside of the 14 days 'cooing off' period with your insurers I suspect and will incur fees most likely by cancelling.

The premium does sound low though -perhaps give us a try next year.

Thanks.

Dan
Posted 29th Apr 2020 at 12:44