displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: CG Motorsport Paddle Clutch
FrankGTI

Post #1
Used CG Motorsport 4 paddle clutch kit. I purchased this second hand on an owners club forum but never got around to using it. Originally it was intended for a 1.9 TD XUD engine but I would think it would fit other XU series engines that use the same size clutch, 2.0 GTI etc, but please do you research first. Pull type setup.

Difficult for me to say how much wear it's had as I've not had it from new. I've included a close up of the friction plate to allow you to make your own decision. My understanding is that the friction material can be renewed.

Pressure plate does have some light surface rust from storage but shouldn't be an issue.

Unsprung so don't expect comfort!

I'd rather not bin it, so any sensible offer that makes it worth my while sending it considered. For compliance with the rules let's say £25 would be sufficient Big grin

Posted 11th Feb 2020 at 16:58