displaying posts 1 to 12 of 12

Author Subject: Side repeater/indicator plug
woody.

Senior User

Post #1
Hi all,

Looks like one of my side repeater/indicator plugs has given up so could do with a new one. I've had a hunt on servicebox but can't even find an image/PN for it.

Anyone got any ideas as I'm guessing it's an MOT fail! Thumbs down

Thanks
Posted 10th Feb 2020 at 23:10
Lillywhiter

Post #2
Hi Woody, I'm new to the forum but I'm quite familiar with the Peugeot Service box as used to work in the trade.

I think from what I can make out on Peugeot service box the bulb holder probably comes as a unit with the clear repeater lense and plug/bulb holder which if I'm correct the part number from service box is: 632567.

Not sure if this link will work but this is the link: http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/docapvAP/affiche.do?ref=N5B663A01A&refaff=N5B%206%2063A01A&noFct=1

Failing that if you put FRONT LIGHT in the search box on service box it should be the top option on the list of parts Smile. I actually need two myself as one of the lense has fallen off of one of mine.

It's not showing as NFP so they may still be available from Main dealer who I'll give a call tomorrow to check........

I see that Euro Car Parts also do aftermarket ones for : £6.69 which I'm going to order just to get me out of a hole. I can let you know if their any good or if they come with the plug but looks like they do in the photo.

Yea unfortunately ref MOT if it's not working it will fail Sad.

Hope this is of some help.

Thanks
Rich
Posted 20th Feb 2020 at 17:55
woody.

Senior User

Post #3
Thanks for the response Lilly. Yeah I'm hoping they come as part of the outer lense part, as the electronic plug is corroded on mine but it doesn't show the plug anywhere. Let me know how you get on, I'll try and call pug now to enquire
Posted 22nd Feb 2020 at 10:32
Lillywhiter

Post #4
Morning Woody,

Not sure if you have had chance to speak to main dealer yourself yet but,
Spoke to Peugeot myself this morning and they confirmed that the lense does come complete with bulb and plug and they are still available Smile. They quoted me about: £11.85 - Part Number: 6325 67

Hope this helps Smile
Posted 26th Feb 2020 at 10:20
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #5
I'm breaking a HDI if you want me to cut one off with some wiring?
I'm presuming you mean that part from your description?

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 26th Feb 2020 at 18:58
woody.

Senior User

Post #6
Lillywhiter wrote:
Morning Woody,

Not sure if you have had chance to speak to main dealer yourself yet but,
Spoke to Peugeot myself this morning and they confirmed that the lense does come complete with bulb and plug and they are still available Smile. They quoted me about: £11.85 - Part Number: 6325 67

Hope this helps Smile

Hmmm, interesting, I spoke to Peugeot Birmingham and he said the plug is part of the loom! I explained it has a spring clip on it so is detachable from the loom but he wasn't sure... Think I'll just buy one in and have a look myself! Let me know if you buy one and if it comes with the plug Thumbs up
Posted 26th Feb 2020 at 22:56
Lillywhiter

Post #7
Evening, that's quite funny I called Tomo Motor Parts who sell Genuine Peugeot Parts and funnily enough they told me exactly the same thing but then proceeded to tell me that it comes with the bulb, which I then questioned it with them and said well how can it not come with a bulb holder/plug if the lense comes with the bulb which had them stumped.
I have ordered some which hopefully will be here early next week so I will let you know how I get on.

I was going to order the cheap ones from Euro Car Parts but realised when I took the lamp of my 306 that hadn't lost it's lense but was full of moisture/water it was the same brand as the Euro ones so decided against them Razz
Posted 27th Feb 2020 at 18:31
woody.

Senior User

Post #8
Any luck Lilly?
Posted 17th Mar 2020 at 09:30
Lillywhiter

Post #9
Still waiting for them to turn up unfortunatelySad. They were supposed to arrive last Thursday at the latest but no sign of them so I've chased them and they have promised me they will be here tomorrow so will keep you posted Smile
Posted 17th Mar 2020 at 18:55
Lillywhiter

Post #10
Morning Smile.
They finally arrived this morning and I can confirm that the lenses do come complete with a new two pin plug and bulb that twists to secure it into the repeater lamp lense part. The part number on the bags are :6325 67 and they cost me £11.66 each if that helps at all Smile
Posted 18th Mar 2020 at 12:12
Lillywhiter

Post #11
I'm not sure how to post photos on this forum if not i'd upload a photo of it.
If you want a photo just to double check PM me your email address or Mob number and I will send you a photo across Smile
Posted 18th Mar 2020 at 12:14
woody.

Senior User

Post #12
Thanks Lilly, I knew it came as one piece! Had an inkling the guy on the phone had no idea! Ok cool, I'll order one when they open. Thanks
Posted 21st Mar 2020 at 14:19