displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: 306 Gti Oval tailpipe
stontamar

Post #1
The exhaust end pipe fitted to my 306 Gti is round and the diameter is too large and it just doesn't look right. Does anyone have a spare oval section end (the part visible) available or know where I can obtain preferably an original as fitted?

Dave Mallinson
Posted 14th Oct 2019 at 15:50
ad

Regular

Post #2
I wouldn't mess about trying to change the tip on the back box, just change the whole box. I'm not sure of the best place to get an OE box as most places do the sort from the HDI but still has an oval tip. Maybe someone on here has one going...
Posted 27th Nov 2019 at 19:06
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I fitted a bosal back box which i got from gsf. The chrome tip is pretty similar to the genuine peugeot one but one of the hangers broke within a couple of months of buying it. I got it replaced under warranty and welded a strengthening tab between the box and hanger and it's been fine now for a good couple of years.

Goldie the track car.
Posted 27th Nov 2019 at 22:31