displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: XSI track project needs 6 parts
Charlie@gti6

Regular

Post #1
Hi guys, iv currently got a XSI track car project and I'm looking about for some gti6 bits and gauging prices etc.

Currently looking for a :

GTI6 down pipe don't need the cat as I will be fabricating a exhaust system from there onwards and would be cutting the cat off. I already have the GTI6 exhaust manifold so just need the down pipe.

I'm also interested in fitting a GTI6 inlet manifold/throttle body, getting
rid of that horrible plastic thing on the XSI. Preferably a complete inlet with throttle body and sensors, unless I can get away with using my current sensors and transferring them over.

I'm also after a lower solid engine mount, like one of the baker bm group N mounts for example. Mine has alot of play and as a result from driving on track on Saturday it cracked the exhaust. No

I live in Bristol so would prefer to pick any parts up but I will travel to collect for parts of there not too far. So yeh if any of you lovely gti6 owners have any parts lying about let me know.Smile

Posted 25th Jun 2019 at 20:40