displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: Rallye production number?
Nose

Senior User

Post #1
Is there any way we can find out, or any record of where our cars came in the run - more a question for the Rallye boys really. I mean we know there were 200 white and red and 100 black (and maybe that blue one?) so i mean like mine was number 37 of the 200. Just curious Crazy

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 16th Jun 2019 at 19:24
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #2
You can find out the build date.

But you’d need a list of every Rallye and their build dates to work out where each vehicle falls.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 16th Jun 2019 at 19:56
    thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
    dangti6 wrote:

But you’d need a list of every Rallye and their build dates to work out where each vehicle falls.

Some one say a listWhistle I've a good one of 400+ Rallyes with VIN's, colours and build dates and date of registration which now you can only get Month of registration from online for any odd one I've spotted that wasn't on my list. Other than Pug nobody has anywhere near that number to play with.

Not sure where my master list is though it isn't where I thought it was on laptop. Maybe a back up drive.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 16th Jun 2019 at 20:42
    alcon

Senior User

Post #4
    thugpuggin wrote:
    dangti6 wrote:

Some one say a listWhistle I've a good one of 400+ Rallyes with VIN's, colours and build dates and date of registration which now you can only get Month of registration from online for any odd one I've spotted that wasn't on my list. Other than Pug nobody has anywhere near that number to play with.

Not sure where my master list is though it isn't where I thought it was on laptop. Maybe a back up drive.

So, you don't have it. You did have it but now you don't? Dunno

1999 GTi-6 (china blue)
    1999 Rallye (black)
    Posted 17th Jun 2019 at 11:09
    dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #5
    Get searching Jon!

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 17th Jun 2019 at 18:17
    rikky 🦔

Post #6
    thugpuggin wrote:

have you tried

c:\windows\jon\wankmaterial\

Unsure

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
    306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
    gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
    winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
    Posted 17th Jun 2019 at 21:10