displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Motorsport satchshift
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
After next weekend I will be removing the motorsport satchshift shifter from my car. This is the motorsport version which has both rods through the car which keeps the stick even higher and closer to the wheel. Also a totally different set up on the linkages using rose joints etc, which unbelievably keeps the shift even slicker than the road version. The post is welded to the subframe which I can cut off or alternatively the subframe can come with the kit.

£150 or £190 with subframe. I’ll get some pics up but it’s the one from this exact car

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=74819

Selling as keeping my other satchshift as I have modified it to fit with my manifold so is not much use to anyone bar me and don’t fancy changing my manifold for this one to fit
Posted 26th May 2019 at 19:05
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #2
Hmm tempted

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 26th May 2019 at 19:55
t3ora

Regular

Post #3
Pm you

Road/track car coming together slowly
Posted 27th May 2019 at 11:40