displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Diablo red 306 body shell and bits
fast_eddie

Regular

Post #1
Taken from the FB page.

Anybody interested in a very good shell? Phase 2 diablo red, can come with or without as many bits needed to finish it. All glass, boot, bonnet and doors fitted with a fully rust proofed and very well painted engine bay and front under side. All engine bay and arch seams dug out and rust proofed then re seamed with proper 3m sealant before re painting. Took me hours and hours.
I really don't know how to price it but could do a deal with some to takeaway everything for the right price before I try ebay. It will make a cracking car for someone with more time than me.
Small rust hole on right hand front jacking point but otherwise solid and good condition general body and paint wise and an unusual number plate.
Off the top of my head;
Engine (standard)
Box (replaced seals and clutch shaft bushes)
Replacement rear axle
Flocked dash
Bigger torsion bars
Lightened flywheel (brand new)
Shot blasted, seam welded, painted subframe
S16 deep bolstered interior red/black
All new front arms
Ds2500 pads new
Nissens rad
Slam panel painted
New heater matrix
Mint headlights
4 new toyos (have been sat a while)
Plenty of other bits I've forgotten.
Please pm me with any solid interest as I'm not interested in a separate parts sale just yet sorry.
Car will need collecting on a trailor and I can make it a rolling shell easily. Situated in Keighley, west Yorkshire.
Reason for sale, I have more cars than time and I want to concentrate on my 309.

Thanks

Photos on instagram watson.jonathan69

07931962229 if you want to text or chat
Posted 25th Apr 2019 at 22:08