displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Lots of 306 parts and c5 steel (alloy wheels)
wildoliver

Post #1
Hi guys.

Recently got a 2.0 xsi almost given. Its a great car but does need some interior bits. Car is 3dr with sunroof.

I need:

One cap that covers the nut on the wiper arm. Looks like a circle with a flat side.

Drivers sunvisor mirror flap is missing. Either a flap, whole sunvisor or a pair of sunvisors please.

Rear ashtray as the handle/fascia is missing.

A biggy. The control panel for the map lights and sunroof control is missing the cover and also all its lenses and alarm sensor lens for some reason. Ideally a complete unit please?

Gearknob. 5 speed. Leather. Mine has nasty worn leather.

Jack in the box.

I'd possibly be interested in a complete sunroof cassette and passenger side window reg if anyones breaking a car cheap.

Finally. I really want the heavy xsi alloys off it. Does anyone have a set of the light steel (alloy) wheels from the citroen c5?

It would be lovely if you were somewhere near Yorkshire!
Posted 4th Apr 2019 at 18:39
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I've got a whole sunroof unit, probably got a wiper cover and sun visor if I go and look. May even have a control panel or do you need more behind the scenes equipment? Possibly rear ashtray as well.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 4th Apr 2019 at 21:41
wildoliver

Post #3
Your probably a bit far for the sunroof unless you can hang on to it till june for me, but the control panel and other small bits definitely, could you take a pic of the control panel please, all the ones I'm finding are substantially different to mine.
Posted 5th Apr 2019 at 07:56