displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Hull Forum Members
iplay

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hull Forum Members,

If there are there any forum members who live in Hull who could collect a wooden bedside cabinet, print out a prepaid postage label (I can email this) and leave the cabinet somewhere to be picked up by a courier company (DHL) please message me. This item was a bid on eBay (collection only) and the seller will not accept a courier collection only a 'local pick-up' ...

Collection could be any time over this weekend or next week at a time to be arranged between yourself and the seller (who lives in Hull). I can pay mileage rates and for the time and hassle taken.

Please PM me if you can help out or know someone who lives in Hull and could do the collection?

Cheers,
Neil
Posted 1st Mar 2019 at 11:28
Ben_W

Formerly gpm

Post #2
Whereabouts in Hull and whereabouts are you?

My brother lives there and is coming down to Leicester this weekend. I could ask and see if he could collect and bring to me if that's any use?

Thanks

Cherry Red Rallye .... On going OEM spec resto

China Blue GTi6 .... Weekend toy

Black 208 GTi .... Wife's car now

Silver BMW 550i.... The executive missile

Posted 1st Mar 2019 at 11:46
iplay

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Ben that would be super amazing pm sent ...
Posted 1st Mar 2019 at 20:13