displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Unique lightened Mi16/GTi-6 7.25" flywheel
AlexN

Post #1
I'm selling my XU 7.25" flywheel as I no longer have any need for it. It was for my 405 build but sadly that's long gone.

This was bought from Colin Satchell, it is based on a standard XU9/10J4 flywheel. I'm not sure if he lightened it originally but it now weighs just 3.5kg. It's been machined to accept 7.25" clutches (I have a Quarter Master V-Drive clutch for sale too if anyone is interested). I had the ring gear welded back on by an engine builder. It was also balanced..

It's been sat around for a while so it could do with a very light dressing but the clutch face is smooth and not pitted at all.

As it's a total one off, and in good shape, I want £195 including shipping for it. I think this is a fair price compared to TTV/Spoox flywheels etc (Spoox 7.25" flywheel is over £300) given that it is lighter!

AlexN has attached the following image:

Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 22:09